Project Manager, DevelopmentAPPLY NOW
Project Manager, Development is responsible for providing project management primarily to the backhaul and construction process of new cell sites and/or site modification/upgrade projects to existing facilities but may also delve into leasing, zoning, and regulatory compliance. Ensures high quality and timely delivery of development and construction project management related services, activities and support. The role is expected to contribute in the creation and implementation of key strategic and/or tactical activities to address business challenges and objectives. Responsible for executing on tasks assigned for managing small projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements and meet customer satisfaction in support of the T-Mobile engineering network including: general network development and modification activities; real estate, entitlement and construction. This role may also serve as a sub-project lead in larger-scale initiatives led by upper level Project Managers or above and receives mentoring and guidance from more experienced project managers.
- Manage large complex projects across a regional network team.
- Project Manager leads, plans, measures, and manages development project activities to ensure the timely planning and delivery of reliable solutions to business objectives.
- Manage all facets of large development scale projects to ensure deliverables are met within schedule and budget, using quality principles and appropriate project management methodologies.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with peers, managers, executive leadership, vendors, and other key contacts within other departments.
- Examples of projects include, managing all aspects of new cell build deployment, Site Modifications, Venue, Small Cell and other new equipment deployments in both the cell sites and within the core architecture.
- Develop project plans to determine milestones, risks, resource contention with the ability to manage a large number of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Responsible for identifying, and the resolution of cross-functional issues that may impact critical project deliverables.
- Work with Market Development Manager to establish project objectives and key metrics to meet business goals.
- Resolve project issues and manage risk mitigation.
- Ensures market vendors create, maintenance, upload and deliver all project documentation and development of all deliverables within the project management scope
- Management of project scope changes and strategized with Market Development Manager on next steps.
- Provides Sr. Development Manager and Development Manager with executive updates, manage escalations, core team reporting.
- This role requires extensive attention to detail, excellent communication skills and a comprehensive knowledge of Development wireless telecom network architecture.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills with negotiation and conflict resolution skills. Preparation and presentation of pertinent project material to key stakeholders, including peers, region management, and other Leadership.
- Project Management experience is a Must
- Computer proficiency is a Must
- Real estate experience preferable
- Land Use experience preferable
- Construction Management preferable
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.