Assistant, ExecutiveAPPLY NOW
Performs dedicated secretarial and administrative duties for a VP or SVP. Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment. Requires knowledge of corporate policy. Often called upon to interpret and communicate an executive's intent to other managers. May make contacts of a sensitive, complex, and confidential nature. Work under minimal supervision on complex projects and may assist less experienced peers.
- Support senior leader by performing advanced-level administrative work of complex nature including planning, coordinating, organizing and producing work that requires a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Manage executive's schedule, arranging appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Execute special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. Analyze problems, determine approach, compile and analyze data and prepare reports and recommendations.
- Coordinate activities between departments and outside parties. Contact company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information on behalf of executive.
- May communicate on behalf of executive, must be able to determine most appropriate method of communication by assessing situation and applying judgement.
- 5 years experience supporting executive leaders
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, plan, schedule and organize multiple projects simultaneously according to importance of projects or tasks assigned.
- High level of understanding regarding current office practices, policies, procedures, and services of department
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate effectively, tactfully and respectfully with others in all possible situations
- Demonstrated ability to provide support in the coordination of large projects.
- High level skills in Microsoft Office products such as Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.