Expert, Associate - Menaul ABQAPPLY NOW
Be the Expert. Revolutionize Wireless.
Welcome to the Un-carrier®. We’re the team revolutionizing wireless for millions of customers and #WeWontStop! T-Mobile® is doing something the other carriers can’t. We’re bringing together a team of experts to send the wireless experience off the charts for each and every one of our customers. And you’re invited to join the revolution as we become Famous for Care.
Bring your smarts, individualism and your passion to the coolest role in customer service today - hands down! We’re building a Team of Experts that do more for our customers than ever before. Our Team of Experts is about making our customers happy; providing exceptional service so they stay longer, buy more and have the most efficient experience possible. We’ll count on you to deliver this Un-carrier experience!
Your career with us will begin as an Associate Expert and after proving your skills, you’ll have opportunities to promote into Account or Tech Expert roles or even a Sr. Expert role! We want T-Mobile to be your career destination. We will assist in developing you for your future career goals as every day you’ll work toward developing yourself and others in our team learning environment.
Okay, wait, we know what you’re thinking: how do I become an expert if I’m just joining T-Mobile? Great question. Here’s the deal: if you’ve got real potential, we’re willing to show you the ropes and help you become the expert you were meant to be.
- Make customers happy – we are all about the customer experience and building relationships by listening to our customer pain points, owning their challenging issues, and answering their questions with the authority to resolve them yourself. We rely on each team member for help, decision making, and knowledge to determine the best outcomes for our customers.
- Provide exceptional service so customers stay longer – we bring our life experiences, knowledge and our excitement for our customers to life in every call. We personalize every interaction and do whatever is needed to take care of our customers so that we turn them into lifetime T-Mobile fans.
- Helping them buy more – we help our customers purchase the right Un-carrier products and services that align to their lifestyle and mobile technology needs.
- Create an efficient experience – You’ll have a customer base assigned to you that you’ll get to know personally and be able to resolve their issues during the first interaction. We get it right the first time.
- Serious fun – we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Making wireless better is what we love to do and we have fun doing it!
- Demonstrated competency in a Windows-based environment
- Keyboarding proficiency
- Internet & automated systems savvy
- Able to work evening, weekend, and varied shifts as assigned
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to read and follow instructions for specific customer resolution tasks
- Ability to exercise basic judgment in identifying and implementing solutions to customer concerns and inquiries with supervision and guidance from managers.
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team results
- Completes training requirements to learn new skills and processes, grow knowledge of systems, and develop proficiency on company values, organizational requirements, and competencies needed for the Expert role.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"Best Company I’ve Ever Worked For”
Former Customer Service Representative in Salem, OR
Insanely high energy and fun. Constantly encouraged to bring your personality to work and do everything in your own voice and your own personal way. It can be challenging but those challenges will teach you so much!
If you don't like giving amazing customer service, its not the right job for you. You really have to go all the way all the time.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Stay visible. Stop by pods and says hello! My managers did this and it kept me on my A game!
Current Customer Service Representative in Meridian, ID
Awesome environment. They take pride in their employees and company.best call center I have worked for. The performance based structure allows you to easily earn additional rewards and compensation.
You have to enjoy the call center work.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.