Sr MVNO/IoT Partner Relationship ManagerAPPLY NOW
The Sr MVNO Partner Relationship Manager is responsible for world-class business development and partnership management services to enable rapid innovation and growth for T-Mobile's Wholesale Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNOs) business. The MVNO Partner Relationship Manager will serve as the external face of T-Mobile to a mix of designated partners, including MVNOs, channel partners and aggregators, as well as many entrepreneurs and start-ups with a primary focus on larger / strategic partners. This person will drive the development and enhancement of partnerships and related product/service strategies vital to T-Mobile's business across a designated set of accounts. They will foster innovation and growth across a range of mobile industry sectors; build effective strategic relationships; drive the channel, customer and overall strategy of the Wholesale business; and structure and execute strategic partnerships within designated accounts. This leader will be responsible for managing the forecast process and delivering against the business plan and forecast. They will further manage programs for the broader MVNO Partner Relationship team and develop best practices, serving as a resource to more junior team members.
- Collects forecast information and tracks performance to forecast. Holds monthly forecast call. Defends forecast to BD colleagues. Escalates issues that impact revenue performance. Tracks execution against promotional programs.
- Under minimal supervision of the Sr.Manager BD execute on BD programs to assure commercial success. Provides input to the strategy process as requested and manages BD programs / makes recommendations on best practices.
- Preps QBR materials. Prepares reports on partner business as required. Maintains reporting that identifies partner needs from TMO functional areas.
- Drive revenue enhancing opportunities with existing partners; total account receivables of >$50M annually. Triage inbound sales leads and manage their progress through the gate process. Tracks deliverables to partner and from partner for timely delivery. Research or develop account contacts as needed.
- Liaison between partner and TMO (ops, product, eit, engineering)
- Generate and track enhancements; create business cases to support prioritization in the Product group
- (10%) Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
- 7+ year’s customer facing experience in technical or process setting
- Ability to analyze complex data for relevant conclusions
- Ability to create and use complex spreadsheets
- Able to interface with prospective customers and follow guidelines in a multi-stage qualification process
- Working understanding for TMO product and billing systems
- Experience managing multiple accounts
- Experience managing large / major accounts
- Program Management Experience
- New Business Development / Sales Experience
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"One of the BEST places to work!!"
Former Business Account Executive B2B in Kansas City, MO
Very exciting industry to be a part of the wireless industry that is changing the way wireless is done!!
Can't think of any! If you work hard, you'll make really good money!!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! You're employees are happy ones!
Current Account Executive in Concord, CA
Rewarding. You get what you put in . It's simple and when it comes down to it your accountable for your results
None it's what you put in . It's not for people who aren't self motivated
Advice to Management
On board process needs to be improved
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.