Specialist, Solution CenterAPPLY NOW
With direction from the SC Leadership, the Solution Center Specialist must assess highly escalated customer issues and present dynamic resolutions on short/unprepared notice. SCS will also help identify call handling opportunities and provide feedback/best practices to prevent future escalations
• An SCS must possess knowledge/skill in all areas/departments within T-Mobile to ensure that the customer's questions are answered both efficiently and accurately
• SCS may be required to assist with a customer resolution/escalation outside of normal business hours, so they must be flexible with their schedule and able to make changes in order to accommodate an urgent customer request
• SCS will interact one-on-one with site leadership to address and resolve customer's concerns. They will also be responsible for interface and communication with Solution Center Specialists across the enterprise
• SCS is responsible for resolving complaints that are forwarded back to the center by local or national teams
• SCS have the ability to divert from company policy in order to resolve a customer's concerns. Additionally, SCS may provide vital input surrounding change to company policy, and provide numerous reports to determine if a specific policy benefits the company and the customers
• SCS will be responsible for tracking issues resulting from policy gaps/escalations
•Exhibits exceptional de-escalation/resolution skills and ability to handle highly irate customers and complex situations
•Demonstrates patience and is able to provide constructive feedback to peers and leadership
•Demonstrates initiative and excellence providing support for offline functions as required
•Must possess excellent time management skills, in relation to keeping within productivity guidelines
•Possesses excellent written and verbal skills
•Proficient in all Customer Care applications including but not limited to Samson, Remedy, Vasa, Outlook and The Community
•Strong computer skills
•Strong problem solving skills
•Exemplary attendance record
•Meeting or exceeding current KPIs
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"Best Company I’ve Ever Worked For”
Former Customer Service Representative in Salem, OR
Insanely high energy and fun. Constantly encouraged to bring your personality to work and do everything in your own voice and your own personal way. It can be challenging but those challenges will teach you so much!
If you don't like giving amazing customer service, its not the right job for you. You really have to go all the way all the time.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Stay visible. Stop by pods and says hello! My managers did this and it kept me on my A game!
Current Customer Service Representative in Meridian, ID
Awesome environment. They take pride in their employees and company.best call center I have worked for. The performance based structure allows you to easily earn additional rewards and compensation.
You have to enjoy the call center work.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.