Director, Knowledge ManagementAPPLY NOW
The Director, Knowledge Management will be a strategic leader within the Operations organization supporting 2 of T-Mobile’s most valuable internal organizations, Customer Care and Retail. Lead our knowledge management team who is responsible for designing the strategic service road map for our knowledge management system and developing the framework of content used by frontline representatives including Retail Associates, Call Center Representatives and customers. Requires strong partnerships with Marketing, Public Relations and Operations of Customer Service (T-Mobile Call Centers), Retail and Web to ensure planning is aligned to deliver on the objectives of the company. Provide data, analytics and innovative thinking to influence executive level leaders regarding strategies.
- Maintain both internal and external knowledge bases, driving the development of frontline support tools, while maintaining and improving content and the systems that serve it.
- Drive the development, management, maintenance and adoption of T-Mobile Community and external forums.
- Provide strategic leadership for integrating our content with other T-Mobile partners.
- Maintain relationships with our vendor partners who are responsible for our knowledge base and social support tools.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to ensure the needs of customers and frontline associates are met.
- Optimization of communication delivery to the Customer Care channel, including leadership engagement and awareness.
- Lead, manage and grow an organization of top performers that create a strong bench of associates for future talent needs.
- Attract, develop and retain a diverse team of talented individuals by creating a Best Place to Perform & Grow work environment.
- Minimum of 5 years leadership/management experience (Preferably in Marketing, Communications or Customer Care).
- Demonstrated ability in developing optimal service results.
- Ability to quickly make sense of complex issues, respond effectively in ambiguous situations and ability to simplify complicated information.
- Ability to translate strategic priorities into operational reality; aligning communications, capabilities and success measurements.
- Ability to travel up to 30% (domestic) to visit Retail and Call Centers to meet with both direct and indirect teams.
- Developer/technical background helpful with a combination of strong writing skills.
CHARACTERISTICS: The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Creative with the ability to look at things differently and suggest alternatives and explore new possibilities
- Highly customer focused; obsessed with the customer experience
- Ability to influence and obtain buy-in across all levels; possesses executive maturity
- Strong decision maker with appropriate risk taking
- Ability to perform in an agile environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information to senior management.
- Strong execution skills
- Ability to strategically influence content creation
- Ability to convey a clear course and sense of direction and understand the external/internal environment
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity, and lead in an environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Navigate in a multi-disciplinary corporate structure
- Analytical problem solver; applies multiple technical solutions to application operational problems
- A solid relationship builder and cross-functional collaborator; works effectively up, down and across the organization
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.