Analyst, HR DataAPPLY NOW
The HR Data Analyst supports T-Mobile employees by making HR data easy. They are responsible for accurately maintaining HR foundational and employee-specific data in each of our core HR systems by collaborating with other areas of the business. Uses judgement and analytic skills to research and troubleshoot anomalies, minimize risk and solve system errors and issues.
- Understands and represents critical HR system foundational data and employee lifecycle data processes and programs, executes data transactions and corrections, and provides instructional support to employees, managers and partners on how to complete and correct self-service transactions. Includes ability to follow and interpret the flow of data across multiple systems. Independently uses critical thinking and good judgement to execute data transactions with financial implications.
- Executes regular and periodic audits by interpreting data and validating entries for accuracy. Builds and retrieves reports, analyzes results and monitors workflow of HR transactions to ensure timely completion and correct or prevent errors.
- Collaborates with cross-functional HR and business teams to administer HR data and lifecycle programs. Also responsible for representing and explaining data and lifecycle processes in enterprise initiatives and projects as assigned (example: annual compensation review, bi-annual call center shift realignments).
- Suggests and implements adjustments to processes as business, systems, and regulations dictate. Participates in process improvement efforts for HR Data and Employee Lifecycle programs. Prepares and updates process documentation for HR Data administrative processes.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- 1-2 years’ experience in management of employee lifecycle data in Workday or other HRIS system including functional understanding of org structures and basic HRIS system table maintenance.
- Experience actively participating in process improvement initiatives.
- Ability to solve problems through quantitative and qualitative analysis in a team-based environment. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill. Able to communicate technical information effectively with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated customer focus with ability to deliver an exemplary customer experience.
- Self-driven with ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently to change.
- Experience working within the MS Office Suite. Strong skills in Excel with regard to formulas and charting.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and multitask as necessary to meet SLAs and deadlines.
- Builds productive working relationships and exhibits leadership within team.
- Experience utilizing SharePoint
- Experience in management of HR Data in ADP Vantage
- Experience in management of HR Data in Kronos
- Functional understanding of Lean Six Sigma concepts
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.