Sr Developer, Software - Speech TechnologyAPPLY NOW
T-Mobile, the fastest growing wireless company in the U.S, is looking for a passionate, innovative, talented Senior Software Engineer in Speech (ASR), Self-Service technologies who wants to create incredible human computer interactions.
Come work with industry leading experts who’ve been designing and implementing automated speech recognition self-service solutions for nearly two decades and help them transform today’s clunky hands-on tech device applications into simplified hands-free solutions.
- Bachelors of Science (BS) in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, or Mathematics with specialization in speech recognition, natural language processing, or machine learning
- Expertise in at least one modern programming language such as Java, C/C++, or Python
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software development
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Excellent technical problem-solving, design, coding, and testing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in person and in written form
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development team
- Graduate degree (MS or PhD) in Computational Linguistics, Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or Mathematics with specialization in speech recognition, natural language processing, or machine learning
- Experience in building speech recognition and natural language processing systems for commercial use
- 1+ years of experience applying Deep Processing Techniques for NLP
- 3+ years of experience building feature based grammars for speech recognition dialog systems
- 3+ years of experience in Computational Statistics and Data Analysis
- 3+ years of experience developing VoiceXML, ASR commercial applications
- Experience utilizing the Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK 3.0) for commercial use
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.