Sr Consultant, CompensationAPPLY NOW
Are you driven by passion to work for a Total Rewards Team that is committed to developing comprehensive compensation approaches that align employee rewards with the company’s business objectives? Would you like to help T-Mobile attract, reward and retain top talent who can revolutionize our industry? If so, read on.
This senior level HR professional will provide total compensation analytical and management support to business units to ensure alignment with T-Mobile’s strategic goals, competitiveness and effectiveness. They will directly participate in the development, design, implementation and administration of compensation programs and policies to support T-Mobile’s business strategy.
- Partners with business clients and HR business partners to understand and support business objectives by providing analytical support, consulting, and compensation advice. Educates client groups on How We Pay at T-Mobile. Aligns compensation approaches with business needs of the client groups, developing creative solutions for business retention and recruitment issues. Recommends solutions or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related challenges.
- Evaluates roles, determines leveling, and ensures jobs are compliant related to FLSA designations. Maintains job related data in HRIS and manages organizational job descriptions.
- Participates in market pricing initiatives, analyzes competitive market data to ensure T-Mobile’s competitive market position. Reviews internal equity and prepare proposals to management on pay adjustments.
- Assists with field based incentive compensation plan design, administration, governance, communication and program management. Drives process, reporting and technology improvements to increase efficiency in incentive compensation.
- Participates in the administration of company-wide programs related to base pay, bonuses, policies, and performance management. May be a project lead on team projects.
- 6 - 8 years compensation experience. Deep understanding of compensation-related areas including compensation, performance management, pay administration, variable pay and compliance along with compensation design strategy, plans, program execution, budgeting, and communications.
- Ability to solve problems through quantitative and qualitative analysis in a team-based environment. Strong analytical skills with the ability to work independently, conduct research, formulate conclusions and present conclusions regarding complex business issues.
- Critical attention to detail - demonstrated ability to consistently deliver at a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to consult and interface with all levels of management and apply influencing skills. Strong project management skills.
- Strong experience working within the MS Office Suite, specifically with Excel and Access. Strong skills in Excel with regard to formulas and charting. Ability to generate concise presentation decks to illustrate and communicate various compensation related information.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills. Experience with conducting presentations to clients, peers and/or senior management related to compensation materials (trends, education, etc.)
- Experience working with a market pricing system; experience utilizing Workday HCM.
Bachelor’s Degree – Business or Finance
License or Certification
CCP, PHR or SPHR preferred
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.