Dev ops Program ManagerAPPLY NOW
The Dev ops Manager is accountable for the delivery of large, cross functional development and systems integration projects for T-Mobile USA. The Development Delivery Manager owns solution delivery and is ultimately responsible for development project leadership, management, quality, and timely / cost-effective delivery. The Delivery Manager has to work effectively with upper management and multiple stakeholders and to apply customer relationship management practices, including the identification of appropriate, mutually agreed objectives. The Delivery Manager must also be able to lead technical personnel (Development Team Managers, Systems Analysts, Developers, Testers), provide input to functional design and architecture, track and resolve technical issues during build and test phases, and overall to successfully develop and deliver technical solutions.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Provide overall support leadership, and direct teams in the analyzing, triaging production issues.
- Manage business requirements and scope on a technical level, and coordinate between cross-functional teams to ensure product adherence to business requirements and architectural direction.
- Team with Project Managers to coordinate work effort between analysis, development, architecture, operations, release management, and quality assurance teams, and partner with Business Liaison teams to ensure alignment of technical solutions to business objectives and priorities.
- Provide key input / status to senior-level business stakeholders during project design, build, and testing phases.
- Establish and maintain relationships with support stakeholders to ensure that their needs/analysis are articulated in business and technological terms.
- Leads and drive efforts for ongoing operational responsibilities to be owned and managed by TMO FTE’s aligning with the goal of EIT reducing dependency on contractor headcount.
- Ensures production readiness of DevOps team. He/she needs to identify, define, and drive process gaps, drive refinement and lead tool strategy which help to reduce effort and improve service response time.
- Ensures Governance and support around Environment, ITSM, Code, Configuration and releases.
- Is accountable to ensure 24X7 coverage to support systems, production/non production build/release requirement, Backup/restore, Security, access controls and TMO process compliances
- Provide status reporting to Senior Management.
- Minimum 8+ year’s industry experience as a program or product manager within a technology environment, with a progressive record of successful delivery of complex solutions, systems, or services.
- Experience across complex projects and areas of focus.
- Experience acting as a business leader that is able to interpret business goals and apply them.
- Must be able to bring multiple groups together to facilitate prioritization of needs and drive/execute on those priorities
- Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of business and technical leadership
- Negotiation, influence, and leadership skills are essential.
- Knowledge of DevOps processes, go to market strategies, and Development life cycle management.
- Experience in the financial processes of a program or project such as budgeting, invoicing, purchase orders, and accounts payable
- Awareness of general accounting practices, related to project management - including budgeting, invoicing, purchase orders, and accounts payable
- Experience working in a technical industry.
- Ability to able to credibly coordinate between technical teams and business stakeholders.
- Technical consulting experience with executives preferred
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies preferred
- Experience working on projects in a wireless industry
- Bachelors Degree. Computer Science or Management Information Systems
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.