Administrative AssistantAPPLY NOW
Looking for a stepping stone in public relations world? Help make a winning Corporate Communications team run even better! This position will support several senior members of the T-Mobile’s Corporate Communications team (VP & Senior Directors), managing calendars and administrative support across a team of 40+ team members. This role will be responsible for all administrative duties which will include screening calls, managing calendars, coordinating travel, meeting and event arrangements and preparing reports.
- Gain exposure to the PR discipline by helping the team prepare for large media events and announcements (coordinating logistics, production of materials, etc.).
- Coordinate internal/external meetings; reserve and prepare facilities, prepare agendas, order and organize meals as required.
- Executive calendar management with high attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
- Manage department headcount information and review process including maintaining and publishing organizational chart and contact lists, and managing and maintaining org level aliases and distribution groups.
- Develop close working relationships with the Executive EA Team, and other key business stakeholders across the organization to ensure strategic prioritization of team members’ time.
- Plan and execute events such as regular team all hands, annual holiday party, team lunches and team celebrations.
- Screen calls, relay messages and respond to inquiries as needed.
- Manage office equipment, supply needs, and other daily admin tasks.
- Handle confidential information and ensure accurate and timely distribution of information.
- 3 years of experience providing administrative support or communications experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent organizational, analytical, anticipatory, and written communication skills
- Ability to consistently and reliably be in the office during core business hours and available after hours and on weekends as needed.
- Solid project management, problem solving skills with ability to make independent decisions and to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Must be assertive, have a high level of integrity, and consistently demonstrate a positive “can-do” attitude with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive material with tact and professionalism
- Knowledge of corporate organization and ability to navigate it; knowledge of departmental business practices and tools is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) / Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.