Sr Business Intelligence Analyst - Operational InsightsAPPLY NOW
This Position Is Located At T-Mobile’s Corporate Headquarters in Bellevue, WA
Relocation Assistance is Available for This Position
Do you have a passion for Data Analysis and delivering Actionable Insights and Business Intelligence to solve Business & Operational problems? If so, keep reading!!!
The Operations Insights team is responsible for delivering business insights and actionable intelligence to the Customer Service Organization. The Sr. Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst provides analytic support to the organization by structuring and analyzing a wide range of complex business problems using facts/data to determine root cause, derive conclusions and deliver recommendations to executive level audiences.
The Sr. Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst is an individual contributor who is extremely analytical, and thrives on the challenges inherent in dissecting complex business problems. The ideal candidate likes to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty with data, spreadsheets, and models. Analytical dexterity and excellent communication skills are critical to success in this position.
Successful candidates will have a skill set that includes experience with relationship databases, the ability to write queries and fetch data from SQL and Teradata, the ability to independently plan and execute an analytic approach and process that results in actionable business improvement recommendations, and the ability to organize analytic findings into clear and concise written and verbal communications.
This is not DBA, Developer, Engineer, Data Architect or Data Warehouse Role.
This is a Data Analysis Role, With Heavy Emphasis on Root Cause Analysis, Advanced Data Analysis & Statistics And Operational Insights.
- Will be responsible for extracting data from multiple sources, manipulating data/data validation, and conducting Root Cause Analysis, developing business/operational solutions/recommendations and presenting to Sr. Leadership
- Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Query data from relational databases (Teradata, MS SQL Server)
- Ability to perform data validation, analysis and modeling (Root Cause Analysis, Behavioral Analysis)
- Develop Executive Level presentations and present complex, customized analytic findings to senior management
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives for the Call Center (Direct to Customer) Organization
- Create and distribute high level business performance reporting
- Build cross functional relationships to drive strategic discussions and continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required in quantitative discipline (Math/Statistics/Finance/Economics or other)
- MUST Possess 5+ years’ experience in a hands on analytical role, with focus on Root Cause Analysis and Behavioral Analysis in analyzing business problems and making business/operational recommendations
- 5+ years’ experience mining big data (SQL knowledge required) from multiple relational databases (Teradata, Oracle, MS-SQL Server)
- Highly proficient in Data Analysis Tools and Report Development (Excel, Access, Tableau, PowerPoint)
- 2+ years knowledge, or experience working with statistical analysis tools (SAS or R Preferred)
- Understand data visualization and best practices
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in Operational Analysis of corporate initiatives preferred
- Knowledge of wireless industry preferred
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"Best Company I’ve Ever Worked For”
Former Customer Service Representative in Salem, OR
Insanely high energy and fun. Constantly encouraged to bring your personality to work and do everything in your own voice and your own personal way. It can be challenging but those challenges will teach you so much!
If you don't like giving amazing customer service, its not the right job for you. You really have to go all the way all the time.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Stay visible. Stop by pods and says hello! My managers did this and it kept me on my A game!
Current Customer Service Representative in Meridian, ID
Awesome environment. They take pride in their employees and company.best call center I have worked for. The performance based structure allows you to easily earn additional rewards and compensation.
You have to enjoy the call center work.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.