Manager, Enterprise Info SecurityAPPLY NOW
The Manager of Corporate Information Security (CIS) position exists to work closely with organizational leadership to understand business requirements to ensure identification of information related threats and vulnerabilities and alignment, implementation, and maintenance of controls according to risk profiles. This position will be responsible for ensuring appropriate protections are built into our infrastructure, products, systems, processes, and services. The Manager of CIS will be responsible for developing and implementing strategy, vision and managing information security risk to acceptable levels. This position will facilitate security related interactions with business partners, OEMs, and service partners. Integration with the security community internal to T-Mobile and external with partners such as government, industry, and security organizations is necessary. The Manager of CIS will demonstrate strong critical thinking skills, excellent communication skills, and effectively manage the time and effort of all individual contributors, projects, and associated initiatives. A strong understanding of security technologies, architecture, and best practices will be critical to the success of this role. The Information Security manager serves as the process owner for all ongoing activities that serve to provide appropriate access to and protect the confidentiality and integrity of customer, employee, and business information in compliance with organization policies and standards.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Strong knowledge of Cyber Security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks
- Manage analysts, senior analysts, and CIS individual contributors to promote successful performance and career growth in alignment with department and enterprise objectives
- Demonstrated ability to provide security consultation on designs and/or implementation of security controls ensuring adherence to T-Mobile security standards and/or best practices.
- Develop, execute and enforce appropriate protective measures to include policy, process, risks and overall Cyber Security awareness.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills necessary to engage with diverse cross functional groups and present effectively to small and large groups.
- Manage security projects driven by groups both internal and external to Corporate Information Security. Ensure the identification, analysis, management, and timely communication of information related threats, vulnerabilities and risks.
- Develop strategy, roadmap, and requirements for enterprise information protection to align with technology, product, and overall business strategy.
- Perform various personnel actions ranging from interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and developing employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant info security technology or related field.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Strong communication, literacy, and comprehension.
- Working knowledge of security policy, compliance and control environment related to information security.
- Experience managing a team of 4 or more.
- Demonstrable experience with leadership role on at least one large project implementation. Demonstrated
- Three or more years’ experience in a technical management position
- Bachelors Degree. Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- Certifications in Information Security and Information Management, CISM, CISSP, CISA
License or Certification
CISM, CISSP, CISA preferred
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.