Leaders to Executives Development Program (Internal)APPLY NOW
Be bold. Think big. Lead the way.
You are a natural-born leader with demonstrated proof points throughout your life and career with T-Mobile. You’re passionate about leading people and have interpersonal savvy, conversational mastery and the ability to relate with those from all walks of life.
T-Mobile is inviting exceptionally talented mid-level employees to unleash passion and innovation. Our people are the cornerstone of our success. Once you start your career in the Leaders to Executives Development Program (L2E), you will play a vital role in the day to day activities required to keep driving T-Mobile forward. This program is specifically designed to give you the critical skills and industry experience needed to establish a sound future of success and development. Upon completion of the program, you will have the knowledge and 'real world' experience needed to make informed decisions about your future career progression.
At some companies, development programs require you to follow a strict structure and curriculum. Not the case at T-Mobile. Our L2E is truly unmatched in the industry. It will prep you for a future leadership role with unlimited growth potential. You’ll gain insight into our call centers, regional business offices, retail stores and corporate functions. From day one, you’ll work closely with all levels of T-Mobile leadership. We’ll equip you with working knowledge of the company, our business units and our bold, Un-carrier culture.
You’ll have three intense assignments in different locations across the country, with each lasting from 12 to 18 months. Two of your assignments will be customer facing leadership roles within our Retail and Customer Service groups. You’ll work side-by-side with our frontline and learn why our customers always come first and are at the core of everything we do. Your third assignment will be a leadership role in one of our corporate functions, where you’ll apply your skills, knowledge and experience to influence change, drive initiatives and transform our future. We will challenge you to:
- Drive and lead sustainable change
- Broaden your understanding of our business environment
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally to provide long-term, sustainable and strategic impact to our business initiatives
- Assume responsibility for multiple teams, stores and key aspects of our operations
• Intense development program with high risk and high rewards
• Restoring a struggling business or team to high performance
• Managing talent by assessing who to retain, eliminate, or realign
• Identifying the resources, equipment, and facilities need for a new venture
• Making innovation happen when the need is not obvious
• Managing a budget and finding ways to maintain or improve profitability
• Managing a function, market, product, or technology with which you are unfamiliar
• Finding ways to influence outcomes through others whom you have no direct authority
• Assuming responsibility for a unit that is critical to the success of the organization
• Acting as an escalation point for customers
• Quarterly Business Reviews and every three month Talent Reviews
• Final outcome after 3 successful assignments – Director level promotion endorsement
• Currently employed in an L7, L8, or L9 band
• Bachelors required Masters or MBA preferred
• Experience managing large teams (30+ direct reports)
• Minimum of 1 year employment with T-Mobile
• Proven track record of accomplishments
• Ability to establish and manage multiple priorities in a dynamic fast-paced environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Permanent U.S. work authorization or U.S. citizen
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Network Engineering Intern in
This company loves and takes care of its employees. The intern program was super rewarding, with lots of fun events to balance out the tons of interesting and rewarding work experience. Fast paced, interesting challenges, great teams -- I'm very glad I landed here this summer.
Might be more autonomy than you're used to. Individual responsibility takes precedence here, over having everything micro-managed for you. I personally think that's a nice thing.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.