Sr Analyst, Functional--ControlsAPPLY NOW
This position contributes to the success of T-Mobile by supporting the design and deployment of technology solutions within the Finance Systems Controls space. Candidate is able to support the identification, design, and deployment technology and controls solutions that support key business capabilities. This role requires proficiency in requirements analysis, solution design, and process improvement, coupled with the ability to collaborate effectively across various IT and business functions. Ideal candidate has strong functional awareness and understanding of SOX controls, systematic controls, interface and data controls, as well as demonstrates past success implementing a strategic systems controls framework cross-functionally. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, is analytical, detail oriented and possesses the ability to work well with cross-functional teams including finance, accounting, financial controls, and software development teams.
- Assist internal customers across multiple finance and operations teams in driving system automation that optimizes financial processes and controls.
- Support project initiation efforts by assisting in the definition of project scope and the identification/selection of targeted solution(s).
- Coordinate with business, development, and testing teams and leverage relevant process and technology proficiency to propose options for delivering required business capabilities.
- Identify process improvement opportunities through close partnership and alignment with IT and the business.
- Ensure that change management, standardization, automation, scalability, and agility are components of the systems and tools design and development.
- Assist software development teams in identifying customer requirements and prioritizing requests.
- Support controllership for new and existing systems and functionality.
- Continuously evaluate internal controls, and improve them through audits and remediation of deficiencies.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in IT and/or finance.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Detailed understanding of at least one functional area, including financial impacts.
- Key role on at least one large implementation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of SAP preferred.
- Certifications in Security, Audit, Risk Management, and/or Project Management preferred.
Minimum Education Required:
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.