Principal Domain Architect, Supply ChainAPPLY NOW
The Principal Domain Architect requires someone who is both deep and broad in their technical expertise, and can also bridge the gap to project management in their ability to take on issues, research root cause, and push toward ultimate long-term solutions. He or she should be able to answer technical questions presented by the clients on systems architecture.
- Coordinate and prioritize all escalated activities, including testing, project management and implementation of system upgrades, enhancements, and bug fixes
- Maintain cross-business responsibilities by providing end-user support to multiple organizations within the company when issues arise
- Frequently interact with the business to integrate knowledge of the business and functional priorities
- Assess critical path and assist in implementation of any projects required by the business
- Validate the code provided by development accurately addresses issues reported
- Lead contractors and manage their day to day activities
- Strong consultative and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and influence
- 8+ years of experience as a domain architect
- 4+ years of experience in a managed services environment
- Experience with Release Management, Configuration management, Systems Integration, Systems Development Life Cycle Methodologies, Quality Assurance and Testing, Requirements Gathering, and Systems Analysis and Design
- Experience in packaged application development (e.g., Siebel, SAP)
- Experience with multiple delivery methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, RUP, Agile/SCRUM)
- Ability to triage issues across multiple systems and drive technical issues to resolution
- Four year degree or equivalent work experience
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.