Sr Developer, WebAPPLY NOW
The Sr. Web Developer provides tangible business value by designing and developing web-based applications while also maintaining workflow and managing content in these systems. He/she will assist in the production, deployment, and training of web-based applications for use in the company’s intranet as well as on customer-facing internet sites. Additional responsibilities include mentoring and guiding less-senior level Web developers on the team, maintaining business ownerships of applications and processes, developing relationships with business partners, ensuring quality, integrity, and continuity of systems, and managing communication with impacted customers. The Sr. Developer engages in strategic planning to ensure applications meet business requirements using industry standards and processes. The Sr. Developer is responsible for meeting Service Level Agreement standards for production purposes, and comprehending web reports to assess customer behaviors and user experience to drive improvements to systems. The Sr. Developer has expert knowledge of web technologies and programming methodologies and works at the highest technical level of all phases of application development. Candidates must be willing to travel infrequently as required by the business. Candidates must provide a portfolio of work.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Designs, develops, codes, tests, debugs and maintains web applications and web services.
- Develops and delivers database driven websites and web applications using on-premise and hosted IIS and Apache application servers.
- Leads requirements gathering, research and fact finding to develop, refresh or modify web systems
- Prepares detailed specifications for programs
- Tests and debugs applications before release or deliver
- Identifies, explores, and demonstrates new technologies related to web development. Conduct an ongoing analysis of the organization's IT infrastructure to determine product compatibility
- Mentor and coach to other team members and business customers
- Minimum 6+ of professional experience in Internet and Web Development, Information Technology, and Web Server Administration
- Self-starter, works with minimal supervision and interacts well in a fast-paced environment
- Web design knowledge is required, including familiarity with navigational structures, visualization/graphics and content management
- Thorough knowledge of and ability to program in the following authoring environments: PHP Storm, Sublime Text, Git, SVN, Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and other design and or developer-related applications
- Familiarity with Cloud computing concepts, hosting, and databases is preferred. (e.g. AWS, NoSQL)
- Experience integrating with SalesForce APIs, SFDC, Apex, or Java is preferred.
- 5+ years demonstrated project management skills required
- Bachelors in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field preferred. Additional related work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.