Specialist, MarketingAPPLY NOW
Responsible for maintenance, tracking and support of all marketing, advertising, and direct sales programs including (but not limited to): project plan management, tactical support for all marketing initiatives, direct channel liaison for all advertising, public relations, collateral, and POP requests. This person will research, monitor and support all on-going marketing data, analysis and reporting, including (but not limited to), demographic data, advertising effectiveness, presentations, industry trends, sales analysis, and events results analysis.
• Conduct tracking of advertising schedules, ad approvals and required changes, tracking and submission of invoices ensuring payment processing
• Creation and maintenance of demographic data and mapping
• Manage all reporting for the sales channel. (Reactivations, contests, shipments vs. activations, Demographic Data, Brightpoint - allocations enter and adjust as requested, Bang Report, Churn) Manage Brightpoint website
• Manage and support all micro-marketing campaigns by coordinating maps, household counts, print and delivery schedules and work as a liaison between ad vendors
• Manage custom collateral creation for the market with vendors and corporate created collateral inventory ensuring proper allocation of all materials amongst both channels
• Project-manage ongoing training and events for the sales team throughout the market. Handset manufacturer liaison for the sales channel and their territory needs
• Creation and maintenance of Demographic Data and Mapping
• Event coordination of weekly and bi-monthly employee meetings. Event coordination of quarterly territory events, new product launches and service offerings and other events as requested throughout the year
• Provide work oversight to the Sales Support Coordinator
• 3 years sales or marketing experience; prior experience in wireless telecommunications industry is preferred
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
"The best company I've worked for"
Current Retail Associate Manager in Orlando, FL
Great upper management Great benefits Tight knit friendly working environment I love working for this company even after the T-Mobile acquisition. Upper management is very fair and readily available to help you advance with the company.
Very angry customers Low cost provider Many people are comfortable in their positions so there isn't much opportunity to move up.
Advice to Management
Continue to make your employees feel like a vital part of the company's success. It does wonders and motivates immensely.
MetroPCS provides the freedom and convenience of unlimited, no-annual-contract wireless services on an advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network for a flat rate. With MetroPCS, customers get great value and a wide variety of device choices from leading brands. A flagship brand operated by T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”), MetroPCS products and services are available online and across the United States through a network of company-owned stores, authorized dealer locations, and leading national retailers.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.