Sr Analyst, Reporting & AnalyticsAPPLY NOW
Design and produce standard and ad-hoc reports, dashboards, cubes, and various data visualization reporting solutions. Gather and document report requirements. Write report specifications to meet business needs. Use reporting tools, applications, and/or queries to create and configure new reports and dashboards. Perform modifications and enhancements on existing reports based on evolving business requirements. Validate and test reports to ensure accuracy and quality. May participate in the design and development of business intelligence reporting tools. May provide support and training to end-users for reporting tools and reports.
- Gather moderately complex data inputs from multiple sources, both internally and externally. Run data queries from reporting tools, ensuring integrity of data and reporting
- Partner with customers & stakeholders on the development and production of a wide range of reports. Ensure delivery meets agreed upon requirements.
- Identify and communicate insights to stakeholders
- Responsible for the analysis, design, & testing of various enhancements & changes to reports or information portals.
- Complete moderately complex ad-hoc research, analysis, and reporting
- 3-5 years’ experience mining data and developing reports using a variety of reporting/analytics software packages with an aptitude for learning new reporting software packages
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage competing priorities & deliverables in a fast-paced, dead-line oriented environment
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analysis skills
- Knowledge of data visualization and BI Tools preferred (Qlik, Tableau, Business Objects)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- RDBMS (SQL Server, T-SQL)
- Bachelors Degree. Business, Finance, Information Management or related field
- Additional experience considered in lieu of degree
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
"The best company I've worked for"
Current Retail Associate Manager in Orlando, FL
Great upper management Great benefits Tight knit friendly working environment I love working for this company even after the T-Mobile acquisition. Upper management is very fair and readily available to help you advance with the company.
Very angry customers Low cost provider Many people are comfortable in their positions so there isn't much opportunity to move up.
Advice to Management
Continue to make your employees feel like a vital part of the company's success. It does wonders and motivates immensely.
MetroPCS provides the freedom and convenience of unlimited, no-annual-contract wireless services on an advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network for a flat rate. With MetroPCS, customers get great value and a wide variety of device choices from leading brands. A flagship brand operated by T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”), MetroPCS products and services are available online and across the United States through a network of company-owned stores, authorized dealer locations, and leading national retailers.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.