Program Manager--TechXAPPLY NOW
The TMUS Technology organization has developed early-in-career Internship and Associate programs to enhance the talent pipeline through university partnerships. These programs give students and recent graduates meaningful employment experiences, and provides TMUS managers leadership opportunities and a chance to mentor and grow management skills.
The Program Manager role will be responsible for providing tactical, operational, and process support for assigned programs including: T-Mobile Technology TechX Intern, TechX Associate, Co-Op program and University Campus Engagement program. The Program Manager will work closely with members of the Program team, collaboratively, and cross- functionally with key stakeholders and leadership. The Program Manager will drive process documentation and improvement, work closely with leadership throughout the Technology organization to build strong partnerships and coordinate early-in-career and employee campus engagement events and activities. May require some travel. Other duties as assigned.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Serves as a key point of contact for assigned program(s) for all channels within T-Mobile; provides support and helps to drive continuous process improvement
- Supports communication with users, key stakeholders and leadership regarding program-related issues, enhancements, etc., as required
- Helps define, communicate and analyze reporting, metrics and measurements; assist in determining ROI and making recommendations to the business
- Contributes to program process development to continuously improve participant experience.
- Supports design and deployment of user training related to assigned program(s)
- Develops project plans and schedules and provide budget oversight for the business group.
- Creates and manages project teams supplying statistical and status reporting on completed programs to stakeholders and external). Works with other program managers and management to identify and address cross-project dependences.
- Brings changes and suggestions from each program and sub-program to help improve and develop best practices.
- 2+ years’ experience in organizational programs, project management or related area.
- 2+ years of supervisory or program management experience, including cross-functional management.
- experience with financial principles, forecasting techniques, and the ability to analyze and prepare budgetary statements.
- Demonstrated experience managing and implementing small to medium programs, including identifying, maintaining, adjusting the cost, scope, and resources, managing vendors, and overseeing the formal planning, tracking, and reporting program performance.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Experience with team-based program management tools, and comfort working in Word and Excel.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“Best Place to Work”
Former High Volume Retail Store Manager in Shaker Heights, Cuyahoga, OH
Incredible leadership and fun environment with incentive to exceed performance goals. Outstanding benefits and a true team/family atmosphere. Truly an amazing company to start or continue your career with.
Advancement sometimes does not hinge on skill set or performance. TO be honest, this is a pain point of working with in telecom. Growing your career a lot of times comes down to "who you know"
Advice to Management
Nurture your loyal and consistent performers. Far too many times I've seen great talent(myself included) walk away for a greater role that could have been a win win for both parties had you chose to promote from within.
“Amazing Company to work for!!!!!”
Current Retail Associate Manager in Hartford, CT
Vibrant and innovative company constantly improving and heading up in the Game.
It's really hard for a Top Sales associate to move higher in the company as they make the same as Assistant Managers.
Advice to Management
Make the hiring process easy and eliminate multiple interviews. Assessment can be a bit shorter for the Job application. Increase Retail Associate Manager Base salaries. They basically run the show and does everything in the store. Managers overlook them but their pay is much more then the assistant managers. Some of the sales associates makes as much as Retail Associate managers. Which prevents top Sales associate to make a move to get into management.
"Best employer that I have ever worked for.”
Current Retail Sales Associate in Fayetteville, GA
T-Mobile legitimately cares about its employees and listens as well. When something isn't right or the employees have an opinion the company always takes appropriate action.
Nothing at this time, but I haven't been employed for that long. Should something change, I'll update my review.
Advice to Management
Keep up the amazing job!
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.