B2B Web Marketing Strategy ManagerAPPLY NOW
First and foremost, you MUST have a burning passion for all things B2B. And if you don’t know what that means then you should stop reading this and move on to your next opportunity.
You thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment and have the ability to move quickly and comfortably, managing multiple projects from start to finish and have years of experience doing so.
You enjoy, and are naturally inclined to, writing project input briefs in the Life is good style (which we define as brief, informative, fun, friendly and semi-formal- as opposed to flowery, preachy, loud or overly intellectual)
You are a genuinely optimistic person with a good sense of humor (because you are going to need a good sense of humor working with this team)
You have demonstrated an ability to work both independently and with a group, as part of a dynamic team of marketing professionals (using the left brain to deal with the strategy folks and your right brain to play with the creative peeps)
Marketing strategist, Creative Producers and Agency Teams who work with you value your opinion regarding creative design concepts as it supports the strategy
You stay up to date with trends in online and direct marketing, email, advertising in general, and you have a deep understanding of the interactive digital tools space
Did your DNA make a match? Want to learn more? Read on
The B2B Web Marketing Strategy Manager is responsible for the strategy, implementation and management of a range of on domain communication strategies targeting the small, medium and large business audiences in the wireless communications industry. You will work in concert with our internal web team to make sure that @Work (B2B) is represented to its full potential and beyond.
- Develop strategic communications planning for promotion and dissemination of @work (B2B) marketing content
- Develop @Work promotions and communications liaising with other departments and the Management Team
- In conjunction with the web team, create, adapt, improve and optimize web communication for SEO and organic and keyword search
- Be a strong @Work brand advocate
- Work with our social teams to ensure our social media profiles and our web property have consistent and quality content (Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn)
- Must be grounded in web metrics to ensure we see weekly performance metrics and be comfortable making recommended adjustments to our strategy based on said analytics.
- Hands-on experience with inbound marketing systems, and familiarity with marketing automation practices
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing with a focus in content development and/or reporting, knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Ability to forge relationships with internal media team
- Expert knowledge in the latest in digital and social media technology and channels and how to best leverage for marketing programs as part of an overall social business strategy
- Excellent project and deadline management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Mac environment
- Copywriting and copyediting
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, Word Press, Email Campaign systems, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram;
- Highly motivated, quick-learner, self-starter College degree in marketing, communications and/or technical areas
- Excellent knowledge of English (both speaking and writing)
- Must be able to present portfolio of work, including writing and digital samples
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"One of the BEST places to work!!"
Former Business Account Executive B2B in Kansas City, MO
Very exciting industry to be a part of the wireless industry that is changing the way wireless is done!!
Can't think of any! If you work hard, you'll make really good money!!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! You're employees are happy ones!
Current Account Executive in Concord, CA
Rewarding. You get what you put in . It's simple and when it comes down to it your accountable for your results
None it's what you put in . It's not for people who aren't self motivated
Advice to Management
On board process needs to be improved
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.