Sr. Manager @Work Marketing AnalyticsAPPLY NOW
Lead the development and management of Marketing Analytics for all of @Work Marketing. Individual will have end to end responsibility for developing foundation data sets that all of @Work marketing strategy rests on, including acquisition of 3P data services and capture and management of 1P data, business and campaign level reporting and analysis aligning marketing and sales reporting/ analytics, and analysis/ modeling and machine learning initiatives to direct marketing investments to the segments/programs with greatest opportunity.
- Database Development. Responsible for technical evaluation, onboarding, and management of 3P data and database technologies
- Perform segmentation and analysis of prospect and customer groups
- Create advanced and predictive models using latest tools and techniques to optimize marketing mix, measure propensity to buy, determine next best offer and expected customer lifetime value. Provide thought leadership to assist marketing teams in using these models to adjust their tactical mixes.
- Ensure integrity of information architecture such that campaign tagging in @Work CRM and tracking of digital customer behavior into CRM can accurately drive analytics and front line insights.
- Ownership of interim @Work data strategy and developing future plans for integrating @Work into enterprise data management platform
- Develop business dashboards to provide reporting to marketing and sales stakeholders informing of impact of campaigns.
- Lead/ support weekly @Work Executive Updates and monthly C-level business reviews
- Orchestrate all A/B and multivariate testing for @Work Marketing ensuring statistical validity of results.
- 7+ years of analytics experience, with 3+ years in B2B marketing function
- Technical background with BS and advanced degree preferred in computer science, engineering, mathematics, statistics or similar discipline.
- Strong analytical skillset: uses predictive modeling, statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore, and extract insights from structured and unstructured data
- Assists business with casual inferences & observations with finding patterns, relationships in data
- Requires expertise in relational database structures, research methods, machine learning, Cloud based technologies, Big Data technologies i.e. Hadoop , HBase, Lucene/Solr, analytics packages i.e. R, Mahout, Matlab, Octave, Weka, scripting languages i.e. Python, Perl, programing languages i.e. Java, C/C++, SQL
- Experience and interest in data visualization, reporting, and tool building in order to scale operations and increase visibility to the data/results
- Ability to translate business objectives into marketing goals and measurement approaches.
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations.
- Excellent team player, who values other views and can earn stakeholder confidence quickly and exert influence.
- Ability to multi-task and work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments with the pressure of multiple deadlines, multiple vendors and
- presentation skills, including proven success with executive presentations that requires taking complex data sets and boiling down into meaningful insights.
- A passion for driving insights into action, including excitement about the opportunity that "Big Data" presents.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"One of the BEST places to work!!"
Former Business Account Executive B2B in Kansas City, MO
Very exciting industry to be a part of the wireless industry that is changing the way wireless is done!!
Can't think of any! If you work hard, you'll make really good money!!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! You're employees are happy ones!
Current Account Executive in Concord, CA
Rewarding. You get what you put in . It's simple and when it comes down to it your accountable for your results
None it's what you put in . It's not for people who aren't self motivated
Advice to Management
On board process needs to be improved
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.