Sr. Manager @Work Marketing AutomationAPPLY NOW
As the lead for marketing automation, you’ll architect and manage the @Work demand funnel, lead nurturing programs, and pipeline measurement and analytics, with an emphasis on growing our business with ROI positive campaigns. You’ll work cross functionally to ensure we have the right technology infrastructure, business processes, and analytical tools in place to analyze lead flow and funnel economics. You’ll partner with sales to optimize conversions, deliver key insights and recommendations, and set MQL, SQL, and revenue targets each quarter.
- Strategy development. Develop segmentation strategy, target prioritization and multi-channel treatment strategies (touches, messaging/ content assets, CTAs/ journeys) for priority segments to effectively drive lead/ opportunity pipeline.
- Campaign Design and execution. Design, implement and implement and optimize campaigns.
- Lead scoring & management. Own and optimize lead scoring and distribution methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales development and sales for qualification and for increasing efficiencies and conversion rates.
- Technology. Oversight and support of our marketing automation system and supporting technologies including Pardot, and the interactions with other integrated systems such as CRM, data quality and augmentation sources and more. Work closely with sales operations to ensure Salesforce.com meets the needs of marketing.
- Data integrity. Ensure accurate and timely synchronization between Pardot and Salesforce.com databases, and other internal and 3P data sources. Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain the integrity of the Pardot data.
- Reporting and analysis. Define business analytics and create dashboards and reports to measure all aspects of the marketing lead generation engine: database cleanliness, campaign effectiveness, and overall business performance. Analyze data and provide recommendations for marketing effectiveness.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing; 3+ years in demand marketing or marketing operations, preferably in a technology, services or software business with experience in both enterprise and SMB.
- Technical Degree (economics, engineering, statistics) strongly preferred.
- Advanced user of advanced marketing automation systems like Pardot, Marketo or Eloqua.
- Strong working knowledge of salesforce.com CRM
- Experience in data cleaning and governance, managing SLA for lead generation, and implementing attribution and lead scoring.
- Experience and track record of running highly sophisticated and scalable marketing operations and technology environments.
- Demonstrated results in improving sales pipeline/funnel close and conversion ratios.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines and objectives.
- Excellent team player, who values other views and can earn stakeholder confidence quickly and exert influence.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability, with track record of “test & learn” mindset.
- MUST be driven by “making the number,” and have a strong affinity for sales team success.
- A customer-centric view with a passion for gaining customer insights and translating insights into strategies.
- Ability to multi-task and work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments with the pressure of multiple deadlines, multiple partners/ vendors and complexity.
- Experience and desire for working in a start-up environment, contributing to developing business infrastructure and aggressively scaling a high growth business.
- Exceptional communication skills, including proven success with executive presentations that requires taking complex data sets and boiling down into meaningful insights.
- A passion for both sales and marketing, and building strong external partner and industry relationships.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"One of the BEST places to work!!"
Former Business Account Executive B2B in Kansas City, MO
Very exciting industry to be a part of the wireless industry that is changing the way wireless is done!!
Can't think of any! If you work hard, you'll make really good money!!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! You're employees are happy ones!
Current Account Executive in Concord, CA
Rewarding. You get what you put in . It's simple and when it comes down to it your accountable for your results
None it's what you put in . It's not for people who aren't self motivated
Advice to Management
On board process needs to be improved
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.