Sr Analyst, Business SystemsAPPLY NOW
This position understands how organizations function to accomplish their purpose, and defines capabilities required to provide a service and meet their goals. This role is a subject matter expert in various systems, and facilitates communication between organizational units to align the needs and expectations of those systems. This role assesses system impacts, provides gap and process analyses as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service related initiatives. This role provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. This role manages system catalogs, including dependencies and conflicts, across various systems. This role serves as a mentor for analysts on the team.
Requires competency in cross functional collaboration, customer experience, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building, influencing, and inspirational leadership.
- Is Subject Matter Expert and product owner of multiple systems supporting multiple business channels.
- Facilitates sessions to elicit and evaluate information and requirements from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and establish knowledge and expectation baseline.
- Brokers consensus among stakeholders with conflicting needs.
- Creates comprehensive and unambiguous documents such as, but not limited to, requirements including traceability, functional specifications, process steps, and business cases.
- Represents, manages, and configures complex catalogs with multiple levels of associations, dependencies, and conflicts.
- Works with EIT and business teams on solution designs, functional specifications, system configuration, testing, training, and other project and deployment-related activities.
- Ensure the consistency and sustainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and communicating standards and procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Identifies and solves for system and process opportunities, including through proactive gap analyses.
- Provides skill and process mentoring to analysts on team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline and 5+ years of systems analysis work experience OR 8+ years of systems analysis work experience.
- Understanding of business information and e-commerce systems.
- Experience managing catalogs with dependencies and conflicts.
- Experience with System Life Cycle management.
- Excellent written and communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with cross functional teams and all levels of management.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts between stakeholders with conflicting objectives.
- Technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"One of the BEST places to work!!"
Former Business Account Executive B2B in Kansas City, MO
Very exciting industry to be a part of the wireless industry that is changing the way wireless is done!!
Can't think of any! If you work hard, you'll make really good money!!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! You're employees are happy ones!
Current Account Executive in Concord, CA
Rewarding. You get what you put in . It's simple and when it comes down to it your accountable for your results
None it's what you put in . It's not for people who aren't self motivated
Advice to Management
On board process needs to be improved
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.