Sr Administrator, SalesforceAPPLY NOW
Design and implement Salesforce.com solutions using standard configuration and establish configuration best practices. Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation and triggers. Develop, create and schedule running of customized reports and dashboards. Develop and deliver Salesforce.com training to employees and serve as primary point of contact for the service. May also perform implementation, configuration, or tuning.
• Tier 2 Help Desk Support: Answers escalated questions from field regarding Salesforce.com products.
• Assist Jr Help Desk Staff: serves as resource for more junior members, provides guidance and best practices.
• Data Analysis and Processing: Provides Salesforce.com reporting and analysis to business leaders as requested.
• Communication with Application Stakeholders: Partners with business to address application needs.
• Serves as technical expert on Salesforce projects with direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing
• Application Ownership and Management: Serves as primary program manager for Salesforce.com, Examples: Profile and Permission set management, Process Builder, Workflow management
• Proactively provide ongoing systems administration, including data management and architecture, documentation, reporting, end-user training as well as develop operating processes and procedures consistent with policies related to platform use.
• Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
• 4 Year Degree in Business or Computer related field OR 6 - 8 Years related work experience
• 2 Years Tier 2 Help Desk
• 4-5 Years Salesforce Experience and Salesforce 211 Certification
• 2-4 Years in Business or Marketing related position
• 2 Years management working with Visual Force/Apex and Lightening Components
• 5 Year CPQ Administration
• 4 Year ERP related Experience
• 4-5 Years creating, editing and deploying Visual Force/Apex code on Salesforce components
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"One of the BEST places to work!!"
Former Business Account Executive B2B in Kansas City, MO
Very exciting industry to be a part of the wireless industry that is changing the way wireless is done!!
Can't think of any! If you work hard, you'll make really good money!!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! You're employees are happy ones!
Current Account Executive in Concord, CA
Rewarding. You get what you put in . It's simple and when it comes down to it your accountable for your results
None it's what you put in . It's not for people who aren't self motivated
Advice to Management
On board process needs to be improved
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.