M-Sr Account Service Rep – Business DevelopmentAPPLY NOW
This position will cover a territory to include Spokane, TriCities, Yakima, WA and Boise, ID. Ideal candidate will live in Spokane or possibly the other areas.
This position will support the MetroPCS brand and focus on the growth of new business within an assigned territory. This position will lead door-level activity such as new door construction, training-schedule coordination, merchandising and grand opening events. It will develop and foster strong working relationships with door management, sales associates and dealer principals. It will also partner closely with the regional business development team, indirect sales, marketing, training and operations. This highly visible role is expected to adhere to the company’s Code of Conduct and core values at all times, especially when interacting with dealer partners.
• Execute local business development activities that are aligned with the overall strategic plans for door growth, performance and productivity. This includes prospecting for new partners using distribution and demographic analytics.
• Provide professional, consistent support to dealers during the onboarding process.
• Oversee new-door construction activities to ensure timelines are met.
• Coordinate training schedule with regional trainers for new dealer associates and managers.
• Coordinate merchandising activities for new dealer doors and ensure set up process is completely timely and accurately. Ensure that all merchandising and collateral is in compliance with MetroPCS standards.
• Support new door launch activities such as grand opening events by partnering with local marketing team and dealer partners.
• Work with Business Development leadership team to escalate and resolve issues.
• 2 years related indirect experience and/or previous retail management experience
• Experience in the wireless industry highly desired.
• Experience with business development, distribution expansion and/or distribution optimization preferred.
• Strong analytical skills to ensure activity is on target with goals and overall strategy.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent time management and project management skills.
• Highly developed leadership, relationship building and influencing skills.
• Ability to meet or exceed monthly goals in a high stress environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of related experience/education.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
Other Available locations
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
"The best company I've worked for"
Current Retail Associate Manager in Orlando, FL
Great upper management Great benefits Tight knit friendly working environment I love working for this company even after the T-Mobile acquisition. Upper management is very fair and readily available to help you advance with the company.
Very angry customers Low cost provider Many people are comfortable in their positions so there isn't much opportunity to move up.
Advice to Management
Continue to make your employees feel like a vital part of the company's success. It does wonders and motivates immensely.
MetroPCS provides the freedom and convenience of unlimited, no-annual-contract wireless services on an advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network for a flat rate. With MetroPCS, customers get great value and a wide variety of device choices from leading brands. A flagship brand operated by T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”), MetroPCS products and services are available online and across the United States through a network of company-owned stores, authorized dealer locations, and leading national retailers.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.