Sr Analyst, RoamingAPPLY NOW
As a part of the Roaming team, this position is responsible for providing back office, billing and systems support for the Roaming business, enabling our customers to roam seamlessly and our Partners to provide wireless services to their customers. Major duties include:
- Identify operational issues, data collection, root cause analysis and resolution;
- Cross-group collaboration with EIT, Engineering, Fraud, and other functional groups within T-Mobile as well as with Roaming specific vendor(s).
- Monitor and drive financial performance of initiatives and products sponsored by the Roaming team including Excessive Roamer Reduction, Home Re-Routing, and Steering;
- Document and/or improve current roaming processes;
- Manage and execute Roaming department SOX controls.
- Work with other functional departments to resolve operational issues impacting our customers and our Partners
- Execute leadership efforts to drive performance of Roaming team sponsored initiatives and/or products to ensure they deliver on financial commitments, including: Home-Rerouting, Traffic Steering and others.
- Collabrorate with Partner Relatioship Team on the Roaming service launches strategy. Recommend on prioritization of service launches to ensure T-Mobile has a competitive roaming footprint.
- Execute roaming operations SOX controls. Assist in preparing for and participate in the annual scoping and rationalization process for all SOX processes & controls.
- Document roaming specific processes. Identify process improvement and re-engineering opportunities and communicate these to the Senior Manager, Roaming Business Operations and Roaming department.
- Coach functional groups at T-Mobile on the value Roaming brings to the company so that it becomes an integral part of all relevant service offerings and the Roaming team receives the required internal support.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- General understanding of wireless network architecture
- General understanding of wireless billing
- Analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Experience with IT systems
• Understanding of mediations and revenue assurance
• Familiar with GSMA policies and procedures
• Familiar with TAP protocol
• High School Diploma or GED
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.