Analyst, Roaming OperationsAPPLY NOW
The Analyst, Roaming Operations position is part of the Corporate Development & Roaming team responsible for providing back office process, billing and systems support for our Roaming business, enabling our customers to roam seamlessly and our Partners to provide wireless services to their customers.
As a member of the team, you will work with all facets of our business to identify operational issues and work toward their resolution. This key position is responsible for executing Roaming process tasks, documenting reported problems and identifying issues in our operational execution. A significant portion of your time will be spent in data collection, root cause analysis and outlining operational issues. This role will also include developing alternatives and solutions to mitigate and/or eliminate operational problems, and suggesting new solutions.
- Track, report & communicate Roaming production issues.
- Create and review Roaming KPIs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Work with other teams to resolve issues impacting our customers and our Partners.
- Report creation, analysis & automation using tools including Tableau, SQL, Business Objects, Excel and MS Access.
- Monitor and execute Roaming team SOX audit controls.
- Assess operational impacts of changes to Roaming policy, procedure, process and services.
- Identify process improvements and re-engineering opportunities, and communicate these to the Roaming Operations Manager and the Roaming team.
- General understanding of wireless, roaming, billing, network and fraud.
- Able to work independently and can determine what issues should be escalated.
- Previous experience working as part of an operational support team.
- Demonstrated experience with information gathering and analysis, and problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Previous experience demonstrating technical and analytical skills with the ability to think creatively and develop new solutions.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Operations Analyst supporting customers and/or partners.
- Bachelor’s degree
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.