Sr Analyst, Enterprise Info SecurityAPPLY NOW
T-Mobile’s PCI Security Analyst will own the processes to validate the coverage and configuration of the core security solutions required by the PCI DSS
This position will advise on proposed security tool and process changes that could impact PCI DSS compliance, determine and monitor the scope and scale of security testing and tools that support PCI DSS compliance, ensure that security and technology teams have prepared appropriate evidence for the annual PCI DSS assessment, and monitor the progress of any follow-up activities for the following areas:
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Anti-virus and Malware
- Application Code Scanning
- Configuration Management
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Encryption and Key Management
- Supporting the completion of the annual PCI DSS Report on Compliance
- Managing and communicating key compliance milestones for critical systems and complex processes
- Working with security operations, application support, and architecture teams to ensure the PCI DSS compliance of complex branded payment acceptance and payment card servicing processes
- Scoping both application and network vulnerability tests and penetration tests
- Interpreting and prioritizing both application and network vulnerability test and penetration test results
- Driving necessary system and process updates based on testing and assessment results
- Facilitating interaction between technology teams and T-Mobile’s PCI DSS Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
- Working closely with cross-functional teams and developing strong liaison relationships
- Staying current with new and evolving security topics and technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Willingly share knowledge and experiences with less experienced staff to help grow the team through training and mentoring
- 5-10 years IT security or IT security infrastructure experience
- Intermediate knowledge of all requirements of the PCI DSS v3.x, other significant PCI SSC guidance, and card security and compliance requirements from the major card brands
- Intermediate knowledge of three or more of the following technical areas: network segmentation, encryption and key management, tokenization, anti-virus and malware, secure system development, vulnerability management, penetration testing, and file integrity monitoring
- Able to scope, interpret, and prioritize both application and network vulnerability test results
- Experience with project management (planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives)
- Ability to identify problems, analyze data and present conclusions effectively
- Experience with penetration testing or vulnerability management preferred
- Strong verbal, written and presentations skills
- Industry Certifications (PCI QSA/ISA/PCIP or CISSP/CISM/CRISC/CEH) preferred
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.