Finance ManagerAPPLY NOW
This role interacts with various teams across the organization to optimize value creation and margin for the operational team. The Finance Manager will provide key findings and support investment decision for leadership to drive incremental value and return on investment by creating and communicating complicated analyses in a clear and concise way. The Finance Manager will also provide guidance to leadership on the financial trends and operational drivers behind the results and present reports on findings, including offering guidance on course corrections as needed.
- Utilize SQL Server and Teradata to extract and manipulate data to test and solution hypotheses and present findings and recommend decisions to leadership
- Develops, interprets, and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control for both the departmental operating and capital budgets and forecasts. Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, trended future requirements and operating forecasts
- Use statistical and financial modeling techniques to analyze results and identify variances and underlying causes, opportunities, and risks. Provide actionable insights around trends, financial performance. Present findings to Senior Management, including suggestions for course correction
- Utilize analytical and modeling capability to perform scenario and sensitivity analysis to enhance decision making across a range of options and present findings
- Measure key performance indicators and benchmarking results across accounts, markets, business units, and channels and communicate results to leadership via dashboards and reports
- Work internally and with strategic partners to ensure processes and procedures are in place for proper accounting controls and audits
- Minimum of 7 years in Analytics or Planning
- Understanding of Finance and Accounting principles. Knowledge of financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow).
- High Proficiency in data mining and analytics software (Teradata, SQL, SAS, Business Objects, R)
- Experience building and maintaining highly complex predictive models
- Highly proficient in MS Excel , PowerPoint. Advanced MS Excel modeling skills and applied business statistics, including MS Excel tool pack or other analysis package (like Crystal Ball)
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision, manage multiple priorities
- Experience using SAP
- Experience with SAP/BPC, Hyperion, or Equivalent
- Wireless Telecom
- Bachelors Degree. Finance, Business Administration, Management, Accounting, Economics, Engineering
- Master's degree preferred
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.