Sr CRM Capabilities ManagerAPPLY NOW
This position is responsible for maintaining and driving high priority, next generation strategic initiatives focusing on CRM Channel and system Capability development and optimization to enable the right communication, to the right customer, at the right time, through the best channel for T-Mobile Operational CRM and Marketing. The Sr. capabilities manager is responsible for partnering with enterprise cross functional teams, capability and channel managers, marketers and operational channels to define the CRM strategic roadmap to deliver initiatives that support cross and up sell revenue with maximum return on investment. This role is responsible for gathering, analyzing, and creating comprehensive work products documenting requirements, test cases and operational support components. This role plans, directs and completes the analysis of business problems to be solved or product/services to be developed for delivery as well. This role assesses system impacts, provides gap and process analysis as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service related initiatives.
- Business Owner of CRM Tools and Channels roadmap. Steering and leadership reporting on operational CRM strategy alignment against planned and in flight initiatives.
- Provides both business and technical leadership, solves complex problems and manages all aspects of problem/decision that impacts overall business, system and/or project. Reviews deliverables and provides input for other analysts. Strong understanding of all business channels Initiate and execute initiatives to improve the processes, procedures, and tools utilized by the team.
- Acts as the business and technical leader for the business and provides direction to business and IT on technical issues associated with business problems and/or projects
- Partner with cross functional teams and operational CRM leadership to ensure effective definition and realization of new capabilities and channel initiatives. Prioritization and alignment of marketing and product strategies into CRM capability and channel improvement needs to drive revenue.
- Establishes and manages internal, vendor and contractor relationships as necessary to support business objectives.
- 8+ years wireless , cable or consumer technical industry experience
- 8+ years project management experience
- 5+ years’ experience managing marketing channels (direct mail, email, etc), advertising and/or promotional campaigns
- 5+ years of CRM experience
- 10+ years of IT and business industry work experience
- 8+ years’ experience with managing and improving the execution of CRM in comparable industries
- 8+ years of experience managing marketing channels or tools.
- Experience with SAS, SAP customer intelligence suite
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.