Media Director - MetroPCSAPPLY NOW
The Media Director is responsible for developing and executing MetroPCS’s strategic vision for media. This key leader will drive the media strategy, planning, buying and administration to ensure compliance with marketing and media objectives. The Director needs to be a strategic leader to drive holistic plans that deliver results. S/he will work closely with senior management, cross-functional teams, local field marketers and agency partners to create and evaluate media strategies based on go-to-market strategies, business goals, cost, timing and competitive intelligence.
- Manage execution of $350M+ media budget ensuring appropriate compliance and budget tracking
- Lead the development and execution of media strategies and plans that deliver on provided Metro business objectives, ensuring KPIs are achieved
- Work with several cross functional teams to support marketing initiatives and maximize media investment opportunities
- Manage agency retainer of $4M and 12 dedicated agency staff, plus direct team of 3-4 additional FTE’s
- Develop and execute AdTech roadmap in partnership with product team
- Leverage data (DMP, Marketing Mix Model, CRM) to optimize media
- Lead and manage integrations, sponsorships and partnerships
- Manage, guide, and inspire external agency team to execute and optimize programs
- Manage process to deliver efficient and effective media programs
- Provide innovative thinking with respect to the media landscape with a focus on more attributable media buying and performance ROI
- Minimum 10+ years' media management experience within the consumer products or retail industry, or equivalent experience in media planning for an advertising agency. Experience within one of the following industries is desired: telecom, auto, financial, insurance, retail or QSR
- Deep media knowledge and experience driving impact, innovation and business results
- Strong knowledge of the media landscape and the latest trends in media along with media consumption habits
- Ability to drive, manage and communicate holistic media plans in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong financial, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to adjust to change and refocus based on business needs
- Experience working with cross functional teams including media, advertising and sponsorships
- Media and Agency Management experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field is required
- Requires ability to travel 15% of the time for meetings & conferences (domestic)
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Customer focus
- Ability to drive change and innovation
- Strategic thinking
- Relationship building and influencing
- Strong ability to lead, motivate/inspire and develop talent
- Results focused
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
MetroPCS provides the freedom and convenience of unlimited, no-annual-contract wireless services on an advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network for a flat rate. With MetroPCS, customers get great value and a wide variety of device choices from leading brands. A flagship brand operated by T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”), MetroPCS products and services are available online and across the United States through a network of company-owned stores, authorized dealer locations, and leading national retailers.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.