Sr Analyst, Business SystemsAPPLY NOW
This position is responsible for gathering, analyzing, and creating comprehensive work products, documenting requirements, including validation and traceability, for existing and new applications, supporting various business channels. This position understands how organizations function to accomplish their purpose, and defines capabilities an organization requires to provide a service or meet their goals. This position facilitates communication between organizational units to align the needs of business groups to create requirement work products for solution providers.
This role plans, directs and completes the analysis of business problems to be solved or product/services to be developed for delivery. This role provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. This role assesses system impacts, provides gap and process analysis as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service related initiatives.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Expert at eliciting and evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, deconstruct high-level information into details and abstract up to the high-level understanding, from low-level information. Poised and comfortable working and communicating with senior management. Create and present graphical information to simplify complex concepts.
- Understand how systems, policies, and processes impact project and application lifecycles. Articulate project alignment to broader organizational goals and business benefit, explaining the value proposition and justifying business use case/feasibility development. Review and augment business and application roadmaps.
- Fosters business knowledge and understanding among peers and stakeholders, brokering consensus and reconciling conflicting ideas and requirements. Invests in stakeholder management and possesses ability to gain stakeholder trust. Strong understanding of diverse business channels and functions.
- Facilitates requirement gathering with stakeholders and creates comprehensive work products. Distinguish the underlying needs from presented user requests. Create and identify comprehensive solutions, model approaches, and proof of concept demonstrations.
- Develop business analysis work-plan to manage own tasks, deliverables, and schedule. Provide timely communication and information to stakeholders and project management. Assists other knowledge area analysts in development and execution of their work-plans.
- Provide leadership, mentorship and consulting support on complex tasks to subject matter experts (SMEs). Identify and execute initiatives to improve team processes, procedures, and tools. Review deliverables and provide input and feedback for other analysts.
- Minimum of 5 - 8+ years of systems analysis experience with understanding strategic business information systems
- Solid understanding of BSA best practice principles and has applied practice; Solid understanding of multiple system development life-cycle mythologies
- Proven ability to effectively apply techniques which consists of textual formats, modals and diagrams.
- Solid understanding of business process and system process within multiple knowledge areas
- Excellent written and communication skills; effectively communication with all employee levels and levels of management.
- Proven experience with identifying and resolving requirement impacting issues, working with members of project management team and business SME’s/executives to develop and implement viable solutions.
- Demonstrated track record of strong consulting skills and experience to bridge the gap between technology and business operations to enable organizations to make effective decisions.
- Certificate in Business Systems Analysis (preferably in a quantitative discipline) or equivalent work experience
- Technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables
- Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Excel, Work, PowerPoint) and Visio
- Experienced with programmatic data extraction and manipulation from various databases
- In depth data research and investigation experience
- Incentive Compensation Software experience, especially IBM Varicent
- Understanding of Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC), in particular, Agile approaches to sustaining business systems
- Awareness and understanding of compliance, audit, and risk assessment
- Knowledge of T-Mobile dealer commission systems and dealer compensation structure
- Experience with process automation through supplemental tool creation
- Knowledgeable about the wireless industry
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred in a quantitative discipline
- Equivalent work experience may be considered in Lieu of degree
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“Best Place to Work”
Former High Volume Retail Store Manager in Shaker Heights, Cuyahoga, OH
Incredible leadership and fun environment with incentive to exceed performance goals. Outstanding benefits and a true team/family atmosphere. Truly an amazing company to start or continue your career with.
Advancement sometimes does not hinge on skill set or performance. TO be honest, this is a pain point of working with in telecom. Growing your career a lot of times comes down to "who you know"
Advice to Management
Nurture your loyal and consistent performers. Far too many times I've seen great talent(myself included) walk away for a greater role that could have been a win win for both parties had you chose to promote from within.
“Amazing Company to work for!!!!!”
Current Retail Associate Manager in Hartford, CT
Vibrant and innovative company constantly improving and heading up in the Game.
It's really hard for a Top Sales associate to move higher in the company as they make the same as Assistant Managers.
Advice to Management
Make the hiring process easy and eliminate multiple interviews. Assessment can be a bit shorter for the Job application. Increase Retail Associate Manager Base salaries. They basically run the show and does everything in the store. Managers overlook them but their pay is much more then the assistant managers. Some of the sales associates makes as much as Retail Associate managers. Which prevents top Sales associate to make a move to get into management.
"Best employer that I have ever worked for.”
Current Retail Sales Associate in Fayetteville, GA
T-Mobile legitimately cares about its employees and listens as well. When something isn't right or the employees have an opinion the company always takes appropriate action.
Nothing at this time, but I haven't been employed for that long. Should something change, I'll update my review.
Advice to Management
Keep up the amazing job!
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.