Analyst, Commissions – Care CompensationAPPLY NOW
The Care Compensation Client Services team is responsible for supporting our Care Incentives and Compensation team. This person serves as a liaison between internal partners including Care, Systems, Testing, Reporting and HR Compensation design. This position is responsible for analyzing, reviewing and reporting out on procedural process improvements, assisting in daily commission activities and any other ad-hoc processes that support commission payouts.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Act as lead / subject matter expert for inquiries and escalations
- Develop and/or report out on a variety of reporting needs determined by Care Incentives and Compensation Operation Management and teams.
- Conduct operational assessments to identify risks, gaps and propose and report on systematic solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive project execution/completion.
- Provide subject matter expertise for commission’s related projects, and initiatives.
- Participate in the development and testing of processes that impact commissions.
- Provide Analytical support to Commissions Management Team and Program Managers.
- Responsible for validation of System data loads and commissions payouts, impact assessment and resolution of commissions payout issues
- Serve as a liaison between internal partners to include, Systems, EIT, Testing, Reporting and Compensation Design.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company compensation policies to support timely and accurate employee payout
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new projects or assignments
- Work under general supervision with latitude for independent judgement
- Responsible for any other task as needed to support Business
- 3-5 Years Operational or Commissions related experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize competing demands
- Ability to influence others
- Change Management experience
- Process Improvement experience
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- 5+ years Operational or Commissions experience
- Strong customer service/account management experience
- Solid understanding of multiple system development life-cycle mythologies
- Understanding of business process and system process within multiple knowledge areas
- Wireless Telecom experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience in customer escalations
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred. Additional related work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“Best Place to Work”
Former High Volume Retail Store Manager in Shaker Heights, Cuyahoga, OH
Incredible leadership and fun environment with incentive to exceed performance goals. Outstanding benefits and a true team/family atmosphere. Truly an amazing company to start or continue your career with.
Advancement sometimes does not hinge on skill set or performance. TO be honest, this is a pain point of working with in telecom. Growing your career a lot of times comes down to "who you know"
Advice to Management
Nurture your loyal and consistent performers. Far too many times I've seen great talent(myself included) walk away for a greater role that could have been a win win for both parties had you chose to promote from within.
“Amazing Company to work for!!!!!”
Current Retail Associate Manager in Hartford, CT
Vibrant and innovative company constantly improving and heading up in the Game.
It's really hard for a Top Sales associate to move higher in the company as they make the same as Assistant Managers.
Advice to Management
Make the hiring process easy and eliminate multiple interviews. Assessment can be a bit shorter for the Job application. Increase Retail Associate Manager Base salaries. They basically run the show and does everything in the store. Managers overlook them but their pay is much more then the assistant managers. Some of the sales associates makes as much as Retail Associate managers. Which prevents top Sales associate to make a move to get into management.
"Best employer that I have ever worked for.”
Current Retail Sales Associate in Fayetteville, GA
T-Mobile legitimately cares about its employees and listens as well. When something isn't right or the employees have an opinion the company always takes appropriate action.
Nothing at this time, but I haven't been employed for that long. Should something change, I'll update my review.
Advice to Management
Keep up the amazing job!
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.