Analyst, Business Systems – Care CompensationAPPLY NOW
The Sales Operations Services Systems team is responsible for gathering, analyzing and creating comprehensive work products, documenting requirements, including validation and traceability, for existing and new applications, supporting various business channels. This position understands how organizations function to accomplish their purpose, and defines the capabilities an organization requires to provide a service or meet their goals. This position facilitates communication between organizational units to align the needs of business groups in order to create requirement work products for solution providers.
This role plans, directs and completes the analysis of business problems to be solved or product/services to be developed for delivery. This role provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. This role assesses system impacts, provides gap and process analysis as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service related initiatives.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Elicit and evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, deconstructing high-level information into details and abstracting up, to the high-level understanding, from low-level information. Create and present graphical information to simplify complex concepts.
- Experienced with programmatic data extraction and manipulation from various databases. Troubleshoot data flow issues through connected business systems. Create and identify comprehensive solutions, model approaches, and proof of concept demonstrations. Suggest, design and implement interim stop gap or bridge solutions.
- Provides subject matter expert (SME) leadership and consulting support on complex tasks. Initiate and execute initiatives to improve team processes, procedures, and tools. Reviews deliverables and provides input and feedback for other analysts.
- Facilitate requirement gathering with stakeholders and create comprehensive work products. Distinguish the underlying needs from presented user requests.
- Understands how systems, policies, and processes impact project and application lifecycles. Articulate project alignment to broader organizational goals and business benefit, explaining the value proposition and justifying business use case/feasibility development. Strong understanding of diverse business channels and functions.
- Poised and comfortable working and communicating with partner teams and stakeholders. Collaborates with other knowledge area business systems analysts in development and execution of their work-plans.
- Develop business analysis work-plan to manage own tasks, deliverables, and schedule. Provide timely communication and information to stakeholders and project management.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of systems analysis experience with understanding strategic business information systems
- Working understanding of BSA best practice and principles; demonstrated ability to apply BSA principles required. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with multiple system development life-cycle mythologies
- Ability to effectively apply techniques which consists of textual formats, modals and diagrams
- Working understanding of business process and system process within one or more knowledge areas
- Good written and communication skills; effectively communicate with all employee levels and levels of management
- Experience with identifying and resolving requirement impacting issues, working with members of project management team and business SME’s/executives to develop and implement viable solutions
- Demonstrates competent consulting skills and experience to bridge the gap between technology and business operations to enable organizations to make effective decisions
- Technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables
- Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Visio
- Experience writing MS SQL queries to extract, normalize, and manipulate data for trending, analysis, and calculation
- In depth data research and investigation experience
- Incentive Compensation Software experience, especially IBM Varicent
- Awareness and understanding of compliance, audit, and risk assessment
- Experience with SharePoint
- Knowledgeable about the wireless industry
- Bachelors’ Degree in a quantitative discipline preferred. Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.