Sr Administrator, SalesforceAPPLY NOW
Design and implement Salesforce.com solutions using standard configuration and establish configuration best practices. Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation and triggers. Develop, create and schedule running of customized reports and dashboards. Develop and deliver Salesforce.com training to employees and serve as primary point of contact for the service. May also perform implementation, configuration, or tuning.
• Tier 2 Help Desk Support: Answers escalated questions from field regarding Salesforce.com products.
• Assist Jr Help Desk Staff: serves as resource for more junior members, provides guidance and best practices.
• Data Analysis and Processing: Provides Salesforce.com reporting and analysis to business leaders as requested.
• Communication with Application Stakeholders: Partners with business to address application needs.
• Serves as technical expert on Salesforce projects with direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing
• Application Ownership and Management: Serves as primary program manager for Salesforce.com, Examples: Profile and Permission set management, Process Builder, Workflow management
• Proactively provide ongoing systems administration, including data management and architecture, documentation, reporting, end-user training as well as develop operating processes and procedures consistent with policies related to platform use.
• Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
• 4 Year Degree in Business or Computer related field OR 6 - 8 Years related work experience
• 2 Years Tier 2 Help Desk
• 4-5 Years Salesforce Experience and Salesforce 211 Certification
• 2-4 Years in Business or Marketing related position
• 2 Years management working with Visual Force/Apex and Lightening Components
• 5 Year CPQ Administration
• 4 Year ERP related Experience
• 4-5 Years creating, editing and deploying Visual Force/Apex code on Salesforce components
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“Best Place to Work”
Former High Volume Retail Store Manager in Shaker Heights, Cuyahoga, OH
Incredible leadership and fun environment with incentive to exceed performance goals. Outstanding benefits and a true team/family atmosphere. Truly an amazing company to start or continue your career with.
Advancement sometimes does not hinge on skill set or performance. TO be honest, this is a pain point of working with in telecom. Growing your career a lot of times comes down to "who you know"
Advice to Management
Nurture your loyal and consistent performers. Far too many times I've seen great talent(myself included) walk away for a greater role that could have been a win win for both parties had you chose to promote from within.
“Amazing Company to work for!!!!!”
Current Retail Associate Manager in Hartford, CT
Vibrant and innovative company constantly improving and heading up in the Game.
It's really hard for a Top Sales associate to move higher in the company as they make the same as Assistant Managers.
Advice to Management
Make the hiring process easy and eliminate multiple interviews. Assessment can be a bit shorter for the Job application. Increase Retail Associate Manager Base salaries. They basically run the show and does everything in the store. Managers overlook them but their pay is much more then the assistant managers. Some of the sales associates makes as much as Retail Associate managers. Which prevents top Sales associate to make a move to get into management.
"Best employer that I have ever worked for.”
Current Retail Sales Associate in Fayetteville, GA
T-Mobile legitimately cares about its employees and listens as well. When something isn't right or the employees have an opinion the company always takes appropriate action.
Nothing at this time, but I haven't been employed for that long. Should something change, I'll update my review.
Advice to Management
Keep up the amazing job!
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.