Technical Sales EngineerApply now
The Technical Sales Engineer (TSE) reports to the Sr. Manager, National Sales Engineering and remotely supports the national footprint of Business Sales Account Managers on an inbound basis for post-sale support escalations and information. Account Managers pre-qualify customers needing post sales escalation pertaining to existing wireless data applications/devices, and the TSE provides email and phone support for these post sale escalations. Typical post-sales support includes gaining an understanding of the customers’ business and analysis of the customer’s mobile communication issues. The TSE is a wireless data subject matter expert on current and future wireless technologies. The key to the success of the TSE is the development of internal relationships. The TSE often leads the coordination of cross functional teams including sales, engineering, operations and customer care to address customer issues and deliver timely resolutions. The TSE will also provide Pre-Sales support functions for the T-Mobile Inside Sales Teams. Pre-Sales support includes Evaluates customer’s business by analyzing the customer’s requirements and then provides technical support in sales presentations and production demonstrations. Responsible for architecting wireless solutions and is the SME for current and future wireless technologies. The position requires up to 10% travel.
- Post-Sales Support for Mid-Market/Enterprise Account Managers - Care Escalations - Escalations by Account Managers, Customer follow up and closure - Queue management - Calls/email - Troubleshooting - Technical data product support
- Pre-Sales Support for T-Mobile for Business Inside Sales Teams
- 3-5 years in telecommunications, IT administration or network engineering roles with a professional track record of successful technical leadership involving network and application troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of and experience with the following: - routers and switches - remote access computing methods - layered communication protocols - system administration roles - enterprise security architectures and principles - IP and/or ATM networks - Wi-Fi networks and design – email platforms
- Ability to conduct technical presentations remotely and in person
- Ability to clearly present technical concepts in a non-technical way
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Advanced logical troubleshooting skills
- Experience managing small technical projects
We even do benefits differently.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Paid R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
It's all about you
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
Sweet company discounts
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
Help with the fam
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?Apply now
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"One of the BEST places to work!!"
Former Business Account Executive B2B in Kansas City, MO
Very exciting industry to be a part of the wireless industry that is changing the way wireless is done!!
Can't think of any! If you work hard, you'll make really good money!!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! You're employees are happy ones!
Current Account Executive in Concord, CA
Rewarding. You get what you put in . It's simple and when it comes down to it your accountable for your results
None it's what you put in . It's not for people who aren't self motivated
Advice to Management
On board process needs to be improved
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.