M-Sr Account Service Rep - Yakima, WAAPPLY NOW
This position will support a territory from Yakima, Yakima Valley, Wenatchee area. Ideal candidate will live in or be willing to relocate to this area.
Serious challenge. Serious upside. Seriously fun.
It’s time to do something you love, work with a purpose, and take on a challenge like never before. Meet MetroPCS, a leading provider of unlimited 4G wireless services. Together with T-Mobile, we serve tens of millions of customers, and we’re just getting started. When you join our team, you can make an incredible difference to your customers, and your co-workers. We’re looking for boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
• You’ll oversee a territory of stores, visiting them regularly to ensure that they have everything they need to sell our products and services
• When a new store joins the MetroPCS family, you’ll help the owner set up inventory, train the sales associates, get the store looking its best, and make sure the team is ready to sell our products
• You’ll also make sure that each store stay has the latest marketing and promotional materials
• Finally, you’ll handle basic reporting and forecasting for your stores, while also auditing store performance to find areas for improvement
• You have two plus years of sales experience, and while a wireless background is helpful, it’s not required
• A high school degree or GED is essential, but a college degree or related education/experience is a big plus
• The ability to work a flexible schedule is essential, including occasional nights and a couple weekend days a month
• Finally, because there’s extensive driving involved, we need you to have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
If you’re ready for the challenge, we’re ready to reward your hard work. Our compensation includes:
• Competitive base pay plus outstanding commission potential
• Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• Matching 401(k)
• Generous paid time-off programs
• Phone service discounts
• Education reimbursement
• Serious growth potential for your career
* Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
This is the opportunity to do something special, and work with a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it without the talent of someone like you. So what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could be the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
Other Available locations
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
"One of the BEST places to work!!"
Former Business Account Executive B2B in Kansas City, MO
Very exciting industry to be a part of the wireless industry that is changing the way wireless is done!!
Can't think of any! If you work hard, you'll make really good money!!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! You're employees are happy ones!
Current Account Executive in Concord, CA
Rewarding. You get what you put in . It's simple and when it comes down to it your accountable for your results
None it's what you put in . It's not for people who aren't self motivated
Advice to Management
On board process needs to be improved
MetroPCS provides the freedom and convenience of unlimited, no-annual-contract wireless services on an advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network for a flat rate. With MetroPCS, customers get great value and a wide variety of device choices from leading brands. A flagship brand operated by T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”), MetroPCS products and services are available online and across the United States through a network of company-owned stores, authorized dealer locations, and leading national retailers.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.