Enterprise Field Sales Rep - WAAPPLY NOW
Enterprise Field Sales Rep
Enterprise Field Sales Reps provide end-to-end account management for multiple Fortune 1000 companies in partnership with the Sr. Enterprise Account Executive Reps reside in the field at customer locations to identify business needs by selling products and services that drive incremental sales/revenue. Reps manage the customer account by assisting with order placements, upgrades and device management, reporting and billing support, providing analysis and recommendations for QBRs with Sr. Enterprise Account Executives and providing and customer device support and training.
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to upsell current accounts and drive incremental sales/revenue. Assist enterprise customers with account moves: adds, changes, deletes.
- Manage existing base of accounts with upgrades/device management, reporting and billing support and respond to client issues via email/voicemail. Partner with Sr. Enterprise Account Executive to plan QBRs for existing clients; perform analyses and make recommendations to Sr. Enterprise Account Executives. Provide training on TBC and I billing sites to enterprise customers. Participate in event planning with local Marketing teams.
- Partner with cross-functional teams and technical experts to determine in-building coverage, customize and write MCSA addendum and technical requirements and update TBC sites for clients.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- 3 years account management experience
- 2 years+ in enterprise level accounts preferred, outside sales experience preferred
- Prior experience managing large (500+ employee) accounts with a base up to 7,000 lines monthly
- Superior professional selling, prospecting, negotiation, funnel and account management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Prior wireless experience
- Must have valid driver’s license
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"One of the BEST places to work!!"
Former Business Account Executive B2B in Kansas City, MO
Very exciting industry to be a part of the wireless industry that is changing the way wireless is done!!
Can't think of any! If you work hard, you'll make really good money!!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! You're employees are happy ones!
Current Account Executive in Concord, CA
Rewarding. You get what you put in . It's simple and when it comes down to it your accountable for your results
None it's what you put in . It's not for people who aren't self motivated
Advice to Management
On board process needs to be improved
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.