Manager, Customer Experience TransformationAPPLY NOW
Responsible for managing a team of Program Managers who are tasked with delivering all strategic projects for @Work. This will include gathering business requirements, technical design, implementation plan and quality control monitoring. The manager will look for ways to continuously improve the efficiency and quality of delivering projects within the required timeline, scope and budget.
Requires competency in project management, customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Responsible for leading a team of Program Managers to deliver strategic projects
- Provides staffing plans to support the current and future work demands and project deliverables, as well as, provide day-to-day guidance to team of Process Analysts. Evaluates team member competencies and invests in staff development. Drives corrective behavior while maintaining self-esteem. Utilizes team development and motivational techniques to constantly raise the bar in performance and quality. Ability to see, account for, and coach others in the “big picture” and to be able to tie initiatives to Corporate and Individual Goals. Ability to recruit high-performing process analysts.
- Has understanding on how projects align to broader organizational goals and business benefit. Is able to explain business benefit of projects and contributes to business case/feasibility development.
- Provides structure, feedback and direction. Creates clear and measurable goals. Holds self and team accountable. Mentors and contributes to organizations body of knowledge on process design, modeling, execution, monitoring and optimization.
- 3 years Management, Team Lead, or other equivalent leadership experience.
- Experience managing Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and associated project materials.
- Experience with process redesign methods (such as business process re-engineering, Six Sigma or total quality management). Certification preferred.
- Ability to assess the impact of new process or project requirements on an existing suite of complex applications.
- Strong business and technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables to all levels of the organization.
- Has ability to deal constructively with change. Implements mechanism to prepare and mentor staff through change.
- Department-specific experience.
- Bachelors Degree
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent applicable work experience
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"One of the BEST places to work!!"
Former Business Account Executive B2B in Kansas City, MO
Very exciting industry to be a part of the wireless industry that is changing the way wireless is done!!
Can't think of any! If you work hard, you'll make really good money!!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! You're employees are happy ones!
Current Account Executive in Concord, CA
Rewarding. You get what you put in . It's simple and when it comes down to it your accountable for your results
None it's what you put in . It's not for people who aren't self motivated
Advice to Management
On board process needs to be improved
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.