Direct to Consumer
Web DeveloperAPPLY NOW
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding and delivering innovative solutions while jointly developing web-based applications for internal and external customers. We are looking for candidates who are solution driven and believe in working as part of a team. They should have a good command over the software engineering concepts and programming languages. They must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset, a keen eye for detail and result oriented.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code using best software development practices
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs to drive research and fact finding, feasibility analysis, rapid-prototyping
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our solutions
- Prepare and maintain detailed specifications for ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Developing and maintaining relationships to ensure quality, integrity, continuity and streamlined messaging for intended/impacted business owners/customers
- Meet Service Level Agreement standards for production purposes, and comprehend web reports to assess analytical behaviors from a usability standpoint
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Ensure the solution meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Minimum 6+ years of professional experience in Software Engineering (SDLC), Web Applications Development.
- Self-motivated. Should be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Should be able to adapt to and deliver the solutions in fast-paced agile environment.
- Knowledge of Analytics domain.
- Work experience with Relation and NoSQL databases, data acquisition and data warehouse related services.
- Efficient and impactful communication skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to program the following authoring environments: Tag Management systems such as Ensighten, Tealium, Adobe
- Working experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe, Coremetrics, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering
- Masters in Computer Science.
Direct to ConsumerDepartment
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"Best Company I’ve Ever Worked For”
Former Customer Service Representative in Salem, OR
Insanely high energy and fun. Constantly encouraged to bring your personality to work and do everything in your own voice and your own personal way. It can be challenging but those challenges will teach you so much!
If you don't like giving amazing customer service, its not the right job for you. You really have to go all the way all the time.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Stay visible. Stop by pods and says hello! My managers did this and it kept me on my A game!
Current Customer Service Representative in Meridian, ID
Awesome environment. They take pride in their employees and company.best call center I have worked for. The performance based structure allows you to easily earn additional rewards and compensation.
You have to enjoy the call center work.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.