Analyst, Business SystemsAPPLY NOW
This role will be with the financial control testing team, responsible for planning and executing the financial testing efforts to ensure the financial integrity of major business system implementations and upgrades at T-Mobile. The primary focus will be the testing the new Ericsson billing system (T-Bill), the Amdocs CES billing system for the MetroPCS brand, as well as supporting Revenue Sub-ledger (RSL) implementations and other subsequent upgrades at T-Mobile. The ideal candidate should possess a strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills as wells as the ability to “thinking out of the box.” Specific duties for this role include gathering and analyzing business requirements to develop new and regression testing scenarios and validating all test results to ensure financial system integrity. This requires working closely with Information Technology (IT) and Finance business teams, and third parties.
- Reviewing all relevant business requirement documentations to develop SME knowledge of billing functionalities for test scenarios development
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Revenue Accounting, Supply Chain, and other business to understand business requirements, translating them into test scenarios
- Develop new or update existing test scenario to test for relevant system functionalities and requirements
- Work closely with team mates and IT teams during test execution
- Analyze test results to identify defects and develop retesting strategies
- Communication defects and other testing issues to management and business teams
- Assist in coordinating data requirements for test environment
- Assist in other ad hoc projects supporting the financial control test effort
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Finance, Accounting, or related business area required
- 1-3 years business work experience in system implementations and or upgrades to ensure readiness for production implementation
- Functional testing, data migration/conversion, billing system, and or Telecommunication industry experience highly preferred
- Capable of working in a cross functional / collaborative environment with the ability to build strong business relationships
- Strong problem solving, data analysis and teamwork skills
- Flexible, able to handle ambiguity and adapt in a quickly-changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
- SQL/Relational Database experience preferred, but not required
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.