Field Service RepAPPLY NOW
The Field Service Representative (FSR) role is a strategic account management position where as the responsible individual is tasked with increasing the sales of T-Mobile products and services within their assigned accounts. This is done by working directly with the Value Added Resellers (VAR) through the @ Work Indirect Channel implement sales strategies and goals as well as finding new distribution VARs within their assigned geography. In addition to increasing sales within assigned accounts the FSR is responsible for: training, marketing, customer service, sales funnel management and selling with the Business partners to the end user.
- Manage relationship with T-Mobile VARs to maximize sales.
- Serve as TMO subject matter expert
- Drive sales quota
- Business Development – New distribution / Expansion of existing
- Training new products and service / new personnel
- Customer Service
- Visit / call on assigned accounts for Monthly / quarterly planning
- Work strategic growth plans and holding the VAR accountable for their commitment
- Participate in joint sales calls.
- Key point of contact for principle owner of account.
- Daily / weekly and Monthly reporting as needed by account or management
- Partner with National Account Managers and Master Dealer Principles to develop initiatives that would foster growth within assigned accounts
- Communicate all changes that would be VAR or customer impacting
- Conducting Business Meetings
- Presentation skills
- Develop and deliver training materials
- Communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suites
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand the sales mix and volume of each business.
- Partner relations and negotiation skills
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Solution selling
- Non-stock equipment knowledge
- 1 year 3rd party sales or customer service experience
- 1 year wireless data or technical sales background
- Indirect or B2B sales experience
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
Other Available locations
Phoenix, AZ or San Francisco, CA
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"One of the BEST places to work!!"
Former Business Account Executive B2B in Kansas City, MO
Very exciting industry to be a part of the wireless industry that is changing the way wireless is done!!
Can't think of any! If you work hard, you'll make really good money!!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! You're employees are happy ones!
Current Account Executive in Concord, CA
Rewarding. You get what you put in . It's simple and when it comes down to it your accountable for your results
None it's what you put in . It's not for people who aren't self motivated
Advice to Management
On board process needs to be improved
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.