M-Retail Sales Associate (Seasonal)APPLY NOW
Responsible for sales to new and current customers in the MetroPCS Company-owned retail stores.
• Greets customers in a timely and positive manner to create a positive sales/buying experience for the customer
• Identifies the customer's needs and provide information related to MetroPCS products and services
• Handles all administrative aspects of the sale including paperwork to establish service, accepting customer payments and filing completed orders
• Is a knowledgeable expert to the customer
• Maintains files of existing and potential customers
• Performs sales tracking and related reporting Store Processes & Procedures
• Reads and understands all current and new company policies and procedures and market specific objectives as applicable
• Ensures work schedules are followed Merchandising
• Maintains floor stocking levels, displays and help ensure that the store is clean and presentable to customers
• 1 year retail sales or customer service experience; experience in the wireless telecommunications industry is preferred
• Must be proficient in computer skills, POS systems, spreadsheets, word processing
• Must be available to work typical retail hours, including weekends and holidays
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
"One of the BEST places to work!!"
Former Business Account Executive B2B in Kansas City, MO
Very exciting industry to be a part of the wireless industry that is changing the way wireless is done!!
Can't think of any! If you work hard, you'll make really good money!!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! You're employees are happy ones!
Current Account Executive in Concord, CA
Rewarding. You get what you put in . It's simple and when it comes down to it your accountable for your results
None it's what you put in . It's not for people who aren't self motivated
Advice to Management
On board process needs to be improved
MetroPCS provides the freedom and convenience of unlimited, no-annual-contract wireless services on a nationwide 4G network for a flat rate. With MetroPCS, customers get great value and a wide variety of device choices from leading brands. A flagship brand operated by T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”), MetroPCS products and services are available online and across the United States through a network of company-owned stores, authorized dealer locations, and leading national retailers.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.