Corporate Counsel, Ethics and ComplianceAPPLY NOW
Be part of a dynamic and fun-loving team that is passionate about T-Mobile’s commitment to change the wireless industry the Right Way. We are the Uncarrier, and we’re changing the world of wireless by focusing on creating the best wireless experience in the market – through our network enhancements, applications, and customer service.
In this position, in our corporate headquarters in Bellevue, Washington, you will enjoy the visibility this role offers as you partner with key business leaders from across the company, as well as other members of the Legal department, to ensure we’re taking care of our customers and doing business the right way.
- Provide guidance and advice to various business units on legal and regulatory compliance issues, including consumer protection, anti-corruption, trade secrets, and state and local government ethics and lobbying.
- Research changes in compliance laws and regulations, monitor enforcement trends, and recommend new compliance controls as necessary.
- Assist efforts to design, develop, implement and monitor compliance programs.
- Assist with benchmarking compliance program components.
- Assist efforts to identify, monitor and report on key compliance obligations across the enterprise.
- Oversee internal compliance investigations, audits and assessments as needed.
- Prepare executive presentations and reports.
- Conduct compliance trainings across the enterprise.
- Project management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of state and federal compliance and regulatory requirements and compliance best practices for public companies
- Previous legal experience in telecom, legal and regulatory compliance, or corporate investigations highly desirable
- Experience in developing and managing compliance programs to ensure legal compliance
- Experience in project management
- Driven and proactive leader who is committed to excellence
- Ability to build effective partnerships with various teams and management levels throughout the enterprise
- Excellent verbal and written skills; Strong personal computer skills
- Proactive team player that garners respect on and off the job
JD is required
At least 3-7 years legal experience
Law firm and in-house experience preferred
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.