Sr Customer Experience ManagerAPPLY NOW
The Senior Customer Experience Manager (Sr CEM) plays an integral role in the development and maintenance of exciting wireless products, services and programs that support the $1B Digital channel. Incumbent will be an active member of enterprise-wide and/or Digital specific project teams. This role is ultimately responsible for all planning and preparation for any change that impacts the customer. They own the front line readiness of all projects and initiatives and work cross functionally with senior level business owners to ensure alignment on design exists prior and during requirements, readiness plans are in place pre-launch, flawless execution takes place during launch, and all post launch issues are resolved. This role drives and owns the execution planning for every customer facing initiative and is responsible for resolving a broad range of Digital channel impacting issues which occur outside of formal projects. The Sr CEM is the key role responsible for advocating on behalf of the customer and ensuring a front-line employee experience exists to support the customer. With senior channel level support, this position provides requirements and approval for requirements of the launch of new products and services.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
Develops and owns the comprehensive execution plans for every major business initiative that impacts the front line. Presents executive
- summaries to Senior level leaders within the corporate environment while also summarizing and presenting out the tactical details to sales operations and field sales leadership.
- Accountable for completion of all of the actions prior to launch, support during launch, and follow up actions post launch for the major business initiatives they own.
- Provides coaching, feedback, project guidance to other team members (CEM’s and Analysts)
- Guides team to proactively find customer experience opportunities and owns subsequent solutions that ensure seamless post launch support of new products & services
- Has ownership of the requirements on behalf of all customer facing channels for all project activities including; concept, assessment, requirements drafting, design, development, communication, and implementation.
- Is responsible to foster relationships to provide awareness of channel and customer needs with key organizations outside of Digital Sales including but not limited to; Marketing, Product Development, PMO, EPMO, Learning & Development, Corp Communications, Marketing, Finance, IT.
- Partners with marketing, product management, to influence solutions in a positive way for the front line and customers through the requirements, design, deploy and post launch stages of a project.
- Proactively identifies potential issues as a departmental expert and collaborates with cross-functional partners to mitigate issues and risks by planning/implementing solutions with a sense of urgency.
- Produces high-quality project documentation with no assistance
- Provides team leadership for other CEM’s including consulting support on generally highly complex enterprise initiatives, products, program and offers.
- Documents lessons learned, communicates out to cross-functional teams, and applies learnings to subsequent projects
- Owns the sales targets of all launched projects or programs, and continuously optimizes design, prioritizes program enhancements, and executes operational activities required to achieve planned business results
- Responsible for reporting results on pre-defined cadences; weekly, monthly, and quarterly for all owned projects
- Maintains project documentation including background, objectives, timelines, stakeholders, and cost/benefit analysis and communicates to leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- Contributes in departmental strategy and the development of the roadmap including representing needs at leadership meetings
- Evangelizes the Digital Channel within the broader organization, showcasing successes, and articulating the channel vision to strategic partner organizations
- 6 years of experience in telecommunications or online retail; previous experience working within or supporting sales channels
- 6 years experience in a business ownership role including design, analysis, and optimization of programs aimed at increasing channel sales
- 6 years project or program management
- Minimum 5+ years of leadership experience or similar cross-functional program leadership role
- Full industry knowledge of customer satisfaction drivers; strong understanding of policy/process impact to front line employee & customer satisfaction
- Proficient in MS Office - specifically Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years of experience combined in a retail management and/or program management role in lieu of degree is acceptable
Approximately 20% travel is required.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.