Sr Specialist, Learning OperationsAPPLY NOW
The Senior Specialist, Learning Operations partners with Leadership Development Program Managers and/or Project Managers to implement complex, technology based learning experiences. In this role you will then take ownership of the program to partner in drive implementation and move to maintenance. You will use deep knowledge of learning technology and learning program logistics, as well project management skills to support the implementation and drive the maintenance of leadership development programs across TMUS. To accomplish this, you will partner closely with stakeholders from various groups such as Program Management, Leadership Development Consulting, Instruction Design & Development and front line leaders.
- Act as a thought partner to the Program Manager on highly complex, programs consulting on general logistics, virtual classroom / LMS functionality, ILT deployment and event management.
- Take the lead in implementing general logistics, virtual classroom / LMS functionality, ILT deployment and event management and communications to all levels of the organization.
- Support the deployment of new learning materials and support team readiness prior to launches.
- Implement and manage the virtual learning environment in CSOD and other systems.
- Send communication to participants and Executive sponsors, as needed.
- Build new learning objects in Cornerstone and Connect.
- Implement training measurements via quizzes, surveys and certifications.
- Act as the go-to for learning support for programs that are in maintenance.
- Own the on-going operations and maintenance of L&OD resources, intranet pages, courses, curriculums and processes. Collect and review feedback on maintenance programs.
- Provide recommendations on product improvement and enhancements as well as process improvements.
- Monitor participant learning progress through the Learning Management System (LMS), make recommendations to drive improvements in areas of opportunity.
- Partner with the Learning Technology Architect and Manager of Instructional Design and Learning Technology to identify and implement new technology in support of the virtual classroom environment.
- Remain current in leadership development external best practices, and develop a network of resources to assess Leadership Development practices to help with implementing new learning technology efforts.
- Manage complex operations of ongoing programs, events, and offerings including communications, logistics, vendor management and RFPs.
Experience with the technology that supports social learning is preferred.
Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems in a rapidly changing and ambiguous environment
5+ years of HR learning operational experience
5+ years of project management
3+ years of Learning Management System administration, CSOD preferred
Advanced knowledge of virtual learning tools such as WebEx
Advanced knowledge of the deployment of both technology based learning and leadership development workshops.
Strong aptitude to learn new technology and the ability to optimize usage of Cornerstone, Skillsoft and Workday to meet the needs of specific Leadership Development Programs.
Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint)
Excellent communications skills
5+ years of CSOD Learning Management System administration
Bachelor’s Degree OD or Human Resources
TRAVEL EXPECTATIONS: 10%
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.