Sr IT Solution Owner - End to End DesignAPPLY NOW
The Senior IT Solution Owner owns and guides IT projects from inception to delivery. This role is an Engagement Manager that works directly with the business and users to ensure that solutions satisfy business needs, scope is established, design is delivered and solutions are created (via either in-house or external development) and implemented successfully. The Senior IT Solution Owner will stay with the project from inception to delivery, while guiding teams of architects, Project Managers, Analysts, and Developers via matrix relationships.
- Partner with Business to understand request against overall strategic plan to drive strategy, prioritization, approach, and goals of initiative
- Partner with Analyst, Architecture and Business to ensure clarity on Assessment impacts for alignment with Visioning phase.
- Own the business relationship and drives refinement of the project vision, including business case, impacted customer segments, business problem to be solved, and technology roadmap/strategy alignment.
- Accountable to ensure that Inception activities (such as Feature & Epic Breakdown, MVP scope definition, VP Review and LOE assessment) are accomplished.
- Support to ensure that Features/Epics/User Stories all are within the scope of this project and aligned with the Business expectations and MVP.
- Overall accountability of design delivery for the initiative such as accountability for progress, deliverable timing and escalations.
- Support Delivery Manager with post design delivery phases until final initiative deployment.
- 5+ years of IT solution leadership experience
- 3+ Years as experience as developer, system administrator or solution architect
- Minimum of 5+ years in an Information Technology leadership role with the following: Experience in successfully developing and executing strategy for leading and operating IT systems. Experience in managing relationships with business team executives at Sr. Manager, Director, VP and SVP level. Experience in developing and maintaining architecture in alignment with business strategy.
- Ability to work independently and support multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and resourcefully.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Programs and aptitude for learning new software quickly
- Proven record of demonstrating proper judgment in managing difficult situations.
- Expert communicator who can lead and manage senior level relationships across organizational boundaries.
- Technical Depth
- Deep Technical Knowledge
- System/Solution Architecture
- Development and or System/Network Administration & Operations
- Initiative Delivery
- Business Literacy
- Functional Depth
- Strategy Awareness
- Organizational Awareness
- Fill Gaps both short and long term
Desired: Experience with IOT products and market launches.
- Bachelors Degree. Technology
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.