Principal Systems Analyst - End to End DesignAPPLY NOW
The end to end design team within Enterprise IT drives delivery drives delivery of complex and cross-cutting strategic initiatives! A team comprised of holistic thinking systems analysts and architects, leverage their experience, business literacy, technical depth, and pragmatic “Can Do” mentality to rapidly deliver flexible, scalable and increasingly reusable solutions for our business. If you have a passion for technology, depth in one or more enterprise stacks and are energized by the challenge of helping enterprise organizations transition to digital architecture, this is the right opportunity with a company that is shaking up an industry! We want leaders who are accountable, will apply their analytical skills to deliver cutting edge solutions across the business and technology domains, promote digital design, challenge the status quo, frame decisions, negotiate good outcomes and do what it takes to deliver! If this sounds like you, apply now!
The Principal Analyst will:
• Deliver high level scope analysis and solution design for the processes/systems impacted and work plan for each project assigned Facilitate Future State business process design to elaborate the business capabilities needed, and generate creative thinking to help define quality solutions. Develop business agreements on future state targets in partnership with the architects.
• Work with the business, architects, user experience resources, and developers to ensure that solutions are delivered on both technical and business process needs, but also provide a quality user experience that is both effective and efficient in approach. Be a key advocate for the business in ensuring this happens.
• As appropriate, assist the business in creation of KPI’s and benchmarks to ensure anticipated project benefits are clarified early and achieved.
• Translate business requirements into process/system impacts and functional requirements, and identify/assess potential data sources.
• Create solution options based on research of (current and future) system capabilities, standard processes, and industry practices and methodologies.
• Coordinate and/or create process playbacks and prototype reviews with business owners and internal review team.
• Assist business in leveraging (where advisable) standard process/system capabilities to reduce complexity and customization.
• Provide detailed documentation (such as process or functional solution design) in relevant work repositories (ARIS Process Designer, Solution Manager, etc.), and guidance and support to development, delivery, test, and business teams.
• Assist with configuration work such as perform configuration of packaged software (Business Solutions Systems like SAP), may include Test planning, script building, or SME support for UAT performance.
• Ensure stakeholders, management, and project managers are fully informed of project risks, team activities, and project status.
• Research, identify, and drive improvements to project efficiency, speed and quality via new cross-team synergies, methods, and tools.
• Collaborate with business and IT partner teams to develop business capability and technology roadmaps, provide education on potential process and system solution options, and drive business/IT investigation of emerging strategic capabilities.
• Provide accurate estimates of effort and timelines for completion of assigned tasks.
• Work with client(s) and perform research to develop expertise in assigned functional processes and systems, points of pain, and business priorities.
• Review deliverables, provide input for other analysts, and support knowledge transfer and ad hoc training of functional processes/systems.
• Support the research of production issues and support the Dev/Ops teams, as needed.
• Assist the business in articulating enhancements to resolve issues. Support assigned business areas as the IT primary contact for questions/concerns regarding back office system and processes.
• Develop relationships and influence across with business partners up to Senior Manager to gain avenues for solution research, resulting in improved solutions.
• Project/team lead experience 6+ years.
• Formal implementation/SDLC experience 6+ years including Facilitation of Cross-functional Solution Design.
• Detailed understanding of at least one enterprise process / system end to end, including financial impacts.
• Leadership role on at least one large system implementation.
• Demonstrated organizational influence, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication and documentation skills.
• Understanding of Sarbanes/Oxley, systems/process controls a plus.
• Bachelor Degree in Business, MIS, or related discipline.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
Current Senior Technician in Rowlett, TX
Laid back, easy going, very relaxed and opportunities for advancement and career enhancement if the individual applies him/herself. They INSIST on a healthy work-life balance. And the CEO is entertaining and has done amazing things for the company.
They really like to promote from within, which is great, if you're "in", but it can be incredibly difficult to get in. Pay can be a little on the low end of the scale, but benefits are great.
Advice to Management
Make sure that everyone on the teams are pulling their share of the weight; policies come out because of the intermittent 'bad apple'
"Fun, Exciting, Big Company"
Current Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
There are many good reasons to work for T-Mobile. Discounted phone bill, discount towards accessories, and good benefits package to name a few. The company is growing and will soon be in the hunt for the top spot in the telecommunication world.
Just like other large corporate environments, its not what you know its who you know in order to advance your career further. Pay is fair could be better.
Advice to Management
Stop managing and be leaders! Listen to your employees, be proactive in identifying issues rather than ignoring them.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.