Signature Merchandising & Ops Associate - Part-TimeAPPLY NOW
Responsible for managing and implementing visual merchandising standards for a high volume retail environment. This includes understanding and interpreting merchandising guidelines, planning for store sets and managing all merchandising and inventory. This individual will order fixture and smallwares and promotional collateral and is responsible for safely and efficiently organizing and storing supplies. Also responsible for supporting Marquee Stores by receiving, unpacking, and processing shipments, and as needed shipping customer returns.
• Ensure products are easily accessible, visually appealing, and constantly available while being protected in locked cabinets on the sales floor and locked inventory cages in the backroom.
• Communicate with key leaders on any overages, shortages, delivery delays, out of stock SKUs or loss prevention concerns.
• Execute the processes and procedures of opening and running the store on a day to day basis. Responsible for closing duties, closing tills, restocking inventory.
• File all shipping paperwork in filing cabinet with monthly paperwork separated by month.
• Inventory In: Keep all ASNs, IMEI notifications, and goods receipt confirmations. Store to Store: Keep all STOs and UPS shipping labels for all store to store transfers in and out.
• Communicates staffing needs for after-hours store sets in advance for proper planning. Communicate with peer associates what their roles are during stores sets and ensure merchandising is done correctly.
• Familiarizes team with merchandising standards. Interprets planograms and ensures all visual merchandising standards are consistently executed.
• Ensures all supplies are ready in advance of all activity (fixtures, collateral, demo, security fixtures). Oversees store sets to ensure they are done to guidelines.
• Ensures daily walk through of stores are completed using a checklist to maintain cleanliness, organization and issue resolution. Ensures all demo products are working, charged and powered.
• Ensures all smallwares and fixtures are in excellent working order; replaces damaged or incorrect collateral.
• Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
• High School Diploma
• Strong organization, multi-tasking, versatility, communication and attention to detail
• Positive attitude, cooperative nature and self-motivated
• Productive with minimal supervision
• Consistent accuracy with basic math and proficient use of a calculator is required
• The ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
• 1-2 years retail experience in high volume, high end retail environment
• Knowledge and experience with T-Mobile retail systems and procedures
• Ability to speak another language (language needs can vary by location).
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“Best Place to Work”
Former High Volume Retail Store Manager in Shaker Heights, Cuyahoga, OH
Incredible leadership and fun environment with incentive to exceed performance goals. Outstanding benefits and a true team/family atmosphere. Truly an amazing company to start or continue your career with.
Advancement sometimes does not hinge on skill set or performance. TO be honest, this is a pain point of working with in telecom. Growing your career a lot of times comes down to "who you know"
Advice to Management
Nurture your loyal and consistent performers. Far too many times I've seen great talent(myself included) walk away for a greater role that could have been a win win for both parties had you chose to promote from within.
“Amazing Company to work for!!!!!”
Current Retail Associate Manager in Hartford, CT
Vibrant and innovative company constantly improving and heading up in the Game.
It's really hard for a Top Sales associate to move higher in the company as they make the same as Assistant Managers.
Advice to Management
Make the hiring process easy and eliminate multiple interviews. Assessment can be a bit shorter for the Job application. Increase Retail Associate Manager Base salaries. They basically run the show and does everything in the store. Managers overlook them but their pay is much more then the assistant managers. Some of the sales associates makes as much as Retail Associate managers. Which prevents top Sales associate to make a move to get into management.
"Best employer that I have ever worked for.”
Current Retail Sales Associate in Fayetteville, GA
T-Mobile legitimately cares about its employees and listens as well. When something isn't right or the employees have an opinion the company always takes appropriate action.
Nothing at this time, but I haven't been employed for that long. Should something change, I'll update my review.
Advice to Management
Keep up the amazing job!
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.